Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday night!!!

Re: Friday night!!!

• Oh.. Heb.. you said something this morning in FFF that made me think conspiracy theory.. you said you hadn't been here in two days and the first thing that came to mind was that you were both Edie and Lucy and were too busy blowing up TK to also post as Heb... 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:264f18bf-ee01-4d5b-992a-2c5dc56c50c3">Re:Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha that is pretty funny, Loopy. I was not thrilled about hoh.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>Me neither.  Not at all.  Out of 11 people there were pretty much 2 that I didn't want getting HOH and one of them did.</div>
  • Well it's been fun.  I finally get to head home for the night.  I hope everyone has a good night.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:6b39fbb3-e1bc-423b-8e3d-da1625f161e0">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh.. Heb.. you said something this morning in FFF that made me think conspiracy theory.. you said you hadn't been here in two days and the first thing that came to mind was that you were both Edie and Lucy and were too busy blowing up TK to also post as Heb... 
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>lol No, H and I have been trying to get rid of the jungle behind our house. Our neighbors ended up inviting us over to watch the pre-season game last night. So nope, no juicy conspiracy theories here. </div>
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:6b39fbb3-e1bc-423b-8e3d-da1625f161e0">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh.. Heb.. you said something this morning in FFF that made me think conspiracy theory.. you said you hadn't been here in two days and the first thing that came to mind was that you were both Edie and Lucy and were too busy blowing up TK to also post as Heb... 
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Very suspicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like when the night thread starts early-ish. I'm on the west coast, and I sleep until at least 9, so I never participate in the morning threads. I'm around most days in the afternoon and evening, so that's when I chat. 

And, I don't think night threads are repetive. I mean sure, some things get mentioned frequently, but the main topic is always different. That's how I see it anyway.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:3d677d7e-b98d-4401-b4fc-9f16bd1d9048">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omg Heb is Lucy/Edie! 
    Posted by GloriosusEtLiber[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG! don't say that, I get a bunch of hate messages I don't even deserve! lol</div>
  • Considering edie has a fb and Lucy had that crazy issue with her vendor attacking her, I never felt like they could be the same person.
  • Well any of the girls on the evening I AW my photographers blog knows who I am, boring ol' Heather.
  • Anyone else on FB have friends posting this app "Top sexy Users". It's called sex drive or something. This is dumb, and I feel like blocking anyone who posts about it. Like my friend who just wrote, "This is my drive. What is yours?" I do not need to know about anyone's sex drives, or their rankings on FBs own "Hot or Not"
  • Has anyone seen Edie around today?
  • edited August 2012
    It shouldn't even matter if the night thread has repetitive topics. Every freaking thread does. If people don't like what's being talked about, changing the subject is always an option. I think it's silly to mock what gets talked about just because threads have trends in topics. Basically get in or get off.
  • Haha just kidding Heb, I at least know you're not Edie. I'll assume you're not Lucy. 
  • MK - I feel like I used to have friends that posted all those random quizzes but i haven't seen anything lately. I think I took some of those quizzes.

What kind of lover are you? What Disney princess are you? Etc, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:057e1714-207d-4739-bf80-baa2154eac28">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else on FB have friends posting this app "Top sexy Users". It's called sex drive or something. This is dumb, and I feel like blocking anyone who posts about it. Like my friend who just wrote, "This is my drive. What is yours?" I do not need to know about anyone's sex drives, or their rankings on FBs own "Hot or Not"
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>I haven't seen that. That's dumb.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:cf090d1d-d39f-4c78-bd55-ca6c0b53ebdb">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha just kidding Heb, I at least know you're not Edie. I'll assume you're not Lucy. 
    Posted by GloriosusEtLiber[/QUOTE]

<div>lol Well thanks Glo!</div>
  • Petal I usually hide all of those apps so I don't even have to see the people completing them. Like that farming app. Do people still use that thing?
  • MK-those things are so annoying. One of FI's FB frinds posted one on his wall like 5 times, and left comments about how he "had" to do it. whatevs.
    Also, is it wrong that I'm connecting MuSu's remark about threads with the FFF discussion on lotion in men's room bathroom baskets?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hide them too. It seems like there is always a new one popping up that I have to block. I have friends that play tons of those FB games it seems.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:e78544b1-58b5-41f2-97ff-c81d4bb24678">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone seen Edie around today?
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Not on E...</div><div>
    </div><div>and I have power flickering on and off...yay!  Nothing like a panicky dog to add to the adventure.</div><div>
    </div><div>I also burnt my damn hand on the oven.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think that I need some wine.</div>
  • I haven't played Farmville in AGES.  I have it blocked from my feed, but sometimes it sneaks back in.  I hate FB.  I haven't seen any stupid quizzes lately.  Maybe I'm just lucky.

H just called.  He is amped up..  He asked if I got an invitation to my baby shower, as our friends have reported recieving theirs already.  I told him his mom didn't send me one (is this weird?) and he was all WTF mom... Why wouldn't she send one to you know.. the person the shower is FOR.
  • Be back later, movie time with H.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:fafb88a3-b6bb-4766-bc58-57bfa21a3972">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MK-those things are so annoying. One of FI's FB frinds posted one on his wall like 5 times, and left comments about how he "had" to do it. whatevs. Also, is it wrong that I'm connecting MuSu's remark about threads with the FFF discussion on lotion in men's room bathroom baskets?
    Posted by zizibet[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>No..that's my bad.  I recalled a poster whinging about how she didn't want to have lotion in the mens room baskets because she was afraid they'd use it to, erm, pleasure themselves.</div><div>
    </div><div>It devolved from there for a time. I'm guilty (but not at all sorry) for contributing to the devolution.

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:4780f8de-5816-4b86-befa-09367eb6363e">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night!!! : Not bitching up a storm.  Pointing out that a night thread thats starts at 5 is annoying because there are 7 pages by 8 o'clock in a FFF  is a minor flame.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree with you about the early starts - and I'm not even on the east coast.  But you posted this:</div><div>
    </div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:d56514a4-6b1c-44aa-87a6-e5bc296d7b5a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fish, my mom IS a tasty cake.  <strong>I shop at Shop Rite, I like scotch and Miller Lite, I don't watch SYTYCD, my dog is awesome, my husband is awesome too, and my only GTGs have been with Mel and Chrissy. Now I don't have to post in a night thread until 2013.</strong>
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Which just kind of rubbed me wrong considering you are here regularly participating.</div>
  • Did you know when it was, loopy? I didn't get an invitation to my bridal shower or bachelorette. I just was told when they would be. I guess I didn't think that was weird.
  • Lizzie, I was trying, and failing to be funny. I'm just reading the rest of FFF, and I thought that was hilarious. The bridw who started that, wow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:35d0eea0-9c14-4c85-9cda-51eada319698">Re:Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you know when it was, loopy? I didn't get an invitation to my bridal shower or bachelorette. I just was told when they would be. I guess I didn't think that was weird.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>I know when it is.. since it's based around when H and I will be in Ohio.  I mostly want it cause I have a love/hate relationship with my PITA MIL and I want to see what kind of invitations she made for this shin-dig.</div>
  • And MuSu - I want to know who you would really ban if you could...  (still reading...)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards