Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday night!!!

12345679»

Re: Friday night!!!

• He's just a tabby I picked up off the street :)  Story of my life over here.  Lemme find a pic.
    Photobucket
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:5c7146ce-52d6-4b3d-97f2-5cdb39f44ade">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]He's just a tabby I picked up off the street :)  Story of my life over here.  Lemme find a pic.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>Our Maine coon is from the shelter. She is so awesome. Munchkin we got as a kitten. They are quite the pair. NOT friends. They merely tolerate each other. </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: So cute, Dot. Room service is such fun. Especially somewhere really fancy!</div>
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I'm the same way, KJB.  Maybe it has something to do with most of our animals being rescues.  I'll probably never do anything productive with one of my horses, but he was my first horse and no one will love him like I do.  One of my mom's coworkers took one of our cats temporarily when we moved back home, but I've known her for years and that's the only reason I was comfortable with her taking Lita.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Here he is with his best friend Tressa:
    Photobucket
  • Also, Lotus is a calico off the street.  She ran right up to H one morning when she was a teeny tiny kitten and she's been ours ever since.

First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Have you seen the previews for 'The Week the Women Went" on Lifetime? All the women from some little town, so the men and children have to fend for themselves. Good Lord. That place is gonna be a mess!

ETA: KJB, CUTE! 
  • Yeah, I tried for a long time to find someone I know to take him, i just had no luck.  It would have been a lot easier for me if it was someone i know.  
    Photobucket
  • Oh I love him.  He is so rotund.

• I know, he's a giant.  My other 3 cats are all thin.  And he doesn't eat all the food.  He's just...  a giant.    
    Photobucket
  • We had to put our big kitty on diet food. She was pissed. But now she's quite svelte. She has so much attitude but she's still awesome. Kind of thinks she is a dog, the way she acts. 
  • I was able to really monitor his food for a month while he was in my office with his open wound.  He really didn't eat excessively.  He drinks a lot  and I've had him tested for everything under the sun.  His diagnosis?  fat.  ha.  no diabetes, no thyroid problems
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:b2bde428-84a3-4a97-9f0a-cdc448347583">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was able to really monitor his food for a month while he was in my office with his open wound.  He really didn't eat excessively.  He drinks a lot  and I've had him tested for everything under the sun.  His diagnosis?  fat.  ha.  no diabetes, no thyroid problems
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>Some cats are just fat. </div>
  • I woke up to him laying on my pillow chewing on my hair Thursday morning.  Sweet big boy :)
    Photobucket
  • Now I really miss my kitties. I hope they are OK. 

Time for bed. Night all! 
  • Alright I'm out.  My eyes won't stay open.  Night ladies!  KJB, give fatty a squeeze for me please.

• Night wall, Adamar.
    KJB, he's adorable. Stripey kitties are the best.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards