Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Re: FFF

• Thank you, TJ!  You look exactly like I imagined you in my dream!
  • That is fucking fantastic.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • No Salty, I misread Arbolita's post.
  • Thats a sharp lookin cup. Me and my bedazzler will be sulking in the corner if anyone needs us. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I got one: In one thread, Peyton managed to bust out the phrase "does not a post whorre make" not once, but twice. Vom.
  • Oh, I'm sure he did. That's part of the being human thing. That's why I want to see it happening :) And as for the fly, I meant to type The Fly. So, I could still be me, but with wicked eyesight and the ability to take flight.
  • I'd be pissed if I got to heaven and found out they had flies there.  I hate flies.
  • Whatcha doing tonight, I wish I could be a fly on your wall....
  • Jersey, flies deserve the sactuary of the Lord too. Don't discriminate :)  
  • Thanks, coco. If you have looked your fill, I will be changing it back shortly. The lack of purple upsets ootmother's delicate constitution.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • East, come on now. It's like the difference between the 10 year old who's dad buys mom a car for mother's day and signs the kids name on the card and the kid who made his mom a card with rice, puff paints, crayons and a gluestick and spells his name wrong on the bottom.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I flame people with "bride" in their sn, myself included. This is my 2nd sn, so I didn't feel like changing it again, but I don't care for it much. I just think it's gay.
  • All right, Nugget's comments against Jesus are starting to get to me.  Enough is enough.  But, she still makes really good mac & cheese.
  • But, she still makes really good mac & cheese.Nugg cooked for you?  I demand her to make me this mac and cheese.  I'M CLOSER!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • [img]<a href="http://i30.tinypic.com/2qdvsj4.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i30.tinypic.com/2qdvsj4.jpg</a>[/img]
  • Do what you have to do, TJ.  But I'll miss your face... *sheds tear*
  • Pssh... Nugget don't got nuthin' on MY mac 'n cheese. There. I said it.
  • All right, Nugget's comments against Jesus are starting to get to me. Enough is enough. The easiest way to get people's attention is to say something about Jesus.  It's a proven fact.  Don't blame me, blame science.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• All right, Nugget's comments against Jesus are starting to get to me. Enough is enough. Yeah, I don't joke about Jesus. It's like the saying, "If you don't believe in Jesus, you'd better be right." I just feel safer not making Jesus jokes. What if he's sitting right behind me and totally sees? Awkward!!
  • arbolita, I'm embarrassed that I know those lyrics. Oh, Clay.
  • You're using Jesus to blame something on science?
  • TJ- I am glad I can see your face. :)Nugget- you make me laugh all of the time. This 5 page thread was worth it because I have a whole stock of new words to add to my profanity lexicon. No, these aren't flames. I don't see the point in being a b1tch to people you don't know. Sarcasm is great, but just being mean to people all the time is LAME.
  • Georgia your comment just made me think of that song, I forget the singer's name but the lyrics had:What if God was one of usJust a slob like one of usJust a stranger on the busTrying to make his way home
  • Don't be embarassed. I love clay aiken. I've seen him in concert 5 times and I have a bobble head of him on my desk. True story.
  • Nugg cooked for you? I demand her to make me this mac and cheese. I'M CLOSER!I wish!  I made her recipe, but I'm sure she makes it even better.
  • I got the pimp juice...wooooohoooooooooo!

The Margarita Evolution
  • If this turns into a Jesus debate I'm punching a small kitten in the face. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Joan Osbourn, vallyhoo. Worst.Song.Ever.
  • You're using Jesus to blame something on science?Yes.  Or possibly I'm using science to blame something on Jesus.  I'm not sure.Look, I haven't eaten since yesterday night damnit, so don't expect too much out of my logic skills today.  You're lucky I'm not sitting on the floor flinging poo at the computer screen.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards