Options

Names

12346»

Re: Names

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Leah
    Wedding Date:  12/31/2011

Fun Fact:  FI and I went to the same high school but didn't actually meet until after we had both graduated.  He wasn't very keen on starting a relationship since it would have been long distance.  He went to Air Assault school for a few weeks and when he came back he said he made a mistake and we've been together since!  He commissions in December and we're getting married soon after!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new to the boards so I think I will introduce myself :)

Name: Lauren
    Wedding date: September 25 2011
    Interesting fact: I will be doing the rest of my wedding planning long-distance as I will be training at Fort Lewis all summer and the fiance will be training at Benning!

• Options
    futuremrsruppfuturemrsrupp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My name is Chelsea. Our wedding date is July 8th, 2011. Soon! 

Interesting fact: I was a vegetarian when I met my FI, and before long we both got into hunting and now I am eating snippets of meat and hopefully will harvest my first deer this year!
  • Options
    becca87678becca87678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Becca. That was probably an easy one to guess though. FI is Alex, stationed at NBVC with the Navy Seabees.  I'm Canadian and working on a fiancée visa currently. Wedding date is unknown as that depends on immigration and the Navy cooperating. One immigation approves the visa (could be next week, could be next spring, depending) I've got 3 months to plan a wedding as long as the Navy isn't deploying him right away. So that'll be fun!  We're hoping to be married by the end of 2011 though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Alicia. I don't have a date yet, technically I'm not quite engaged although we've been talking about marriage forever now. FI is in the Navy and deployed currently. We are doing the long distance thing for awhile since he is stationed in Cali and I'm in Colorado. I recently ETSd from the Army. We met at work and have been together three years now. 
  • Options
    bamagirl6993bamagirl6993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my name is ashley prokop.
    wedding date: in about 4years.
    fun fact: me and my fiance' never really knew each other til my freshman year of high school.
    familyfirst
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Name: Jamie
    Wedding Date: September 8, 2012
    Fun Fact: FI and I met on match.com - I had moved to Kansas for an ex (bad idea... but it all worked out in the end!) and he got stationed here. Neither of really knew anyone so I was just "window shopping" on match and he contacted me. Our first date went wonderfully then second date I almost threw up in his car and on the third date my car broke down an hour away from his house. I figured out he was a good dude pretty early on thanks to my mishaps... 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    micklj06micklj06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! im new to the boards...
    name: Jerrisa (like marissa but with a J)
    Wedding date: religious ceremony 5/12/12!
    interesting fact about me/FI: we hated each other at the beginning of high school but by 11th grade we were best friends! it took 3yrs being long distance friends (hes an army brat) BCT letters and graduation and me being engaged to another man for us to fall in love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the site so I'm Rachel, but you can call me Alley.
    I'm getting married June 16, 2012!
    Interesting fact:
    My fiance and I have been together since my Sophmore year of high-school and I LOVE MY AIRMAN!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards