Not Engaged Yet

Oh Holy Balls

1235»

Re: Oh Holy Balls

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I concur... Also, your siggy pic is fucking adorable.
    THIS!  :)

• I concur... Also, your siggy pic is fucking adorable.
    I have to agree with this as well, Liv!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2013

Thank you for your feedback, everyone!

@Belle2188 @leia1979 We are currently working on the glitch of OP/replies missing on the boards. As of tomorrow all of the community boards will be updated to the new format; this should lessen the amount of any missing info.

@PrincessBride2016 @kmbryant2413 We are also looking into why old signatures have been removed. In the meantime, you can edit your signature in the Account Options -> Preferences -> Signature Settings.

The post counts should also be updated once everything is moved to the new format.

@kmbryant2413 A delete option will be available for everyone soon and will be located in the same ‘options’ icon that currently allow you to edit a post.

Inboxes will also be migrated fully after all boards are updated tomorrow.

@cschinao @cu97tiger Board sorting by ‘recent reply’ is available in the new format. Next to the discussions on the right is a ‘Sort by’ option. You can choose ‘Most recent activity’ and click Go.

@leia1979 Are you still getting the error message for posting replies?

@lennonkdc We will share more ways to get points soon!

@Stina51286 Are you still having trouble with opening a new thread?

ETA: All old PM messages will be erased on May 31st. Please save any conversations that you'd like to keep.

• @knotporscha- no, but PMs are still wonky.

• @KnotPorsha Thanks! Another question, for your next round on the boards :) - With the new mobile format, will PMs be available? 
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013
    @KnotPorscha - I don't always notice the error message. I'm not certain if it doesn't always happen or I've just become used to it. It always posts despite the message, and I did still see the message as recently as yesterday.

I'm using Firefox on OSX10.6 at home and OSX10.8 at work and have seen it in both places.

ETA: I saw no message when this posted, so it must have become a sporadic issue.
  • @KnotPorscha when I post from internet explorer it asks me to log in again and just says connecting but never logs me back in to post again.

Anniversary

• @danser55 @leia1979 @kmbryant2413 @stina51286

Hi Ladies! Thank you for getting back to me. We had quite a few glitches over the weekend so I will add this to my list to review with our tech team today. Thank you in advance for your patience!

KP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards