Chit Chat

There are people missing.

Re: There are people missing.

• Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

And yesterday I smashed a spider and it exploded into a bazillion baby spiders. I did not think that was a thing that could happen and now I have trust issues.

I would also like some 7 layer dip.
    @lolo883 let's talk about something that doesn't make my skin crawl.  How about a post about the shit show wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• MagicInk said:
    Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

And yesterday I smashed a spider and it exploded into a bazillion baby spiders. I did not think that was a thing that could happen and now I have trust issues.

So what you're saying is you burned down your house and now need a place to live/somewhere to hide until the heat dies down as you're wanted for arson? 

We've got a guest bedroom and guacamole. If you're interested.
    I'll be on the next flight.

Thankfully the spiderpocalypse was in the garage, not the house proper. Otherwise yes, I would have burninated it.
    Oh so you just burned down the garage.  Garages aren't necessary.

Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

@lolo883 let's talk about something that doesn't make my skin crawl.  How about a post about the shit show wedding?
    Yes, please. I have an old dresser downstairs that I was going to start sanding, and I just frightened myself out of going into my own basement. 

Hey! There's trogdor the burninator up there! I love him!
  • I hate all of you for this spider talk.

When I first moved in with H, I saw a spider that looked kinda black widow ish. So, like an idiot, even though I only moved all of 30 miles, I googled "poisonous spiders in Northern Maryland"

I didn't sleep that night.

Anniversary
  • chibiyui said:
    I hate all of you for this spider talk. When I first moved in with H, I saw a spider that looked kinda black widow ish. So, like an idiot, even though I only moved all of 30 miles, I googled "poisonous spiders in Northern Maryland" I didn't sleep that night.
    Sorries. :(

• MagicInk said:

So what you're saying is you burned down your house and now need a place to live/somewhere to hide until the heat dies down as you're wanted for arson? 

Thankfully the spiderpocalypse was in the garage, not the house proper. Otherwise yes, I would have burninated it.
    @lolo883 I honestly was not aware that it was possible to love you more, and you bring up Trogdor.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    MagicInk said:

@lolo883 I honestly was not aware that it was possible to love you more, and you bring up Trogdor.

• MagicInk said:

Garages are fucking evil. I got my first scorpion sting in a garage. And my second. My third was out hiking. I've learned to avoid garages and also the outdoors. 
  • I'm not afraid of spiders but I can't kill them. When I was little my babysitter told me that is was unlucky to kill spiders and ever since then it is the back of my head that if I kill a spider something bad will happen.
  • Hey! I was gone all weekend+ at a DW where I didn't get any of the good cake (i.e. chocolate. mine had kiwi or some shit in it. IDK) and there was a cash bar and a shower where everyone had to pay for their own meal without warning. 

Just gonna jump in here, but I did not either! WORST.THING.EVER!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I killed a wolf spider the size of my hand in my bedroom once.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • beethery said:
    I once had a spider crawl across my pillow while I was laying in bed. 

and then I moved out. 
    I used to tell people that famed makeup model Nikki Taylor saved me from a spider once.

I was reading a magazine and a spider was breakdancing on my arm, so I slapped the shit out of it with the magazine. Nikki Taylor was on a CoverGirl ad on the back. Thanks Nikki Taylor.
    I was just trying to remember who Nikki Taylor was so I googled her. Turns out she had a PPD back in 1994 lol. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niki_Taylor

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am terrified of spiders. This thread is giving me issues.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't kill anything. The thought of squishing makes me sick and sad!

image   image   image

• I can't kill anything. The thought of squishing makes me sick and sad!

I used to be that way until I got one of those nerf Thor hammers. Now it's my spider squasher.

Oh my gosh. Hahaha

But still.

image   image   image

• My cats caught a mouse and were only toying with it and wouldn't finish the job. 

I did this: 

A couple weeks ago I came home and was going to water the little seedlings I had in the window and found a brown furry bat taking a siesta amongst my baby vegetable plants. 
    The following is the text message that FI promptly received, "Holy ******* ****there is a ******* bat in the house!!! When will you be home?!?!?!" He replied with, "You know, it's been a long hot day so I think I'll stop for an ice cold beer at the bar." 

I cant' share my reply.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My cats caught a mouse and were only toying with it and wouldn't finish the job. 

I did this: 

A couple weeks ago I came home and was going to water the little seedlings I had in the window and found a brown furry bat taking a siesta amongst my baby vegetable plants. 
    The following is the text message that FI promptly received, "Holy ******* ****there is a ******* bat in the house!!! When will you be home?!?!?!" He replied with, "You know, it's been a long hot day so I think I'll stop for an ice cold beer at the bar." 

I cant' share my reply.
    Oh gosh.  All I can think about is Stellaluna.  What did you do with the bat?  You could probably just wrap it in a towel and bring it outside, right?

I guess my real question is how the fuck a BAT got inside your house.  Whoa.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I don't like spiders but I can get close enough to kill it. 

Snakes on the other hand, I have deep issues with snakes. My dad is terridied and it rubbed off on me I think. I stepped on a snake coming home from church to change for the church lunch. It didn't bite me but I thought it was an anaconda (I was 4) so I screamed. The entire church was there in 2.5 seconds. Another time I saw a snake fall off the ledge of a door when my cousin opened it and drape around her neck. Most significant memory was when FI and I were packing for a camping trip in his parents' house. I was going back and forth between rooms putting stuff together. Then I saw it. It was a snack just chilling on the window sill. Scarred for life.

My cat also torture mice and I always feel so bad because they look helpless. Then I remember they trespassed in my house, haha.

I did this: 

I cant' share my reply.
    Oh gosh.  All I can think about is Stellaluna.  What did you do with the bat?  You could probably just wrap it in a towel and bring it outside, right?

I guess my real question is how the fuck a BAT got inside your house.  Whoa.

Bats are good at squeezing into little spaces. I've had a couple of bats get in the house we used to live in. Oddly enough the thing that saved from getting them repeatedly was buying a bat house and hanging it in the tree in our back yard. It gave the bats somewhere more appealing to go then our screened in porch.
  • Shit last week, I was picking up some yoga pants off the floor to wear and there was a TINY spider on them, dropped them on the floor and went and got a new pair..nope nope nope. 
    Anniversary
  • @emmaaa I can't kill the mice when they get in my house. I had a full on sobfest one night when I saw a mouse run on to the glue trap FI had set out. Inconsolable. I hate the fact that they're in my living space but I can't kill them either. I just pray that I never see the mouse again and hope that it makes its way out of my house on its own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards