Wedding 911

FMIL crisis

Re: FMIL crisis

• So you all are wanting me to define bullying for you...well, have you ever heard of this new thing called Google.  Try googling cyber bullying...but since these bullies are lazy, fat and have nothing else better to do, here you go.  Cyber bulling is defined as actions that use information and communication technologies to
    support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or
    group, that is intended to intimidate people.  The key word here is INTIMIDATE

While I agree having an outdoor wedding in freezing weather is a bad idea.  The methods used to send this message have been intimidating and down right mean.  Saying things like that's a shitty idea, or making fun of her hot chocolate bar idea, why not increase your vernacular and say something like, Have you thought of idea X, or have you considered idea Y.  Again the.   short answer is no, you have not.

And finally for TrixieJess who said "If you can't internet, go away."  The word internet is a noun, not a verb!  How in the blue hell do you internet?!

Obviously internetting is not for you. #ByeFelicia
  • "Maybe you should take a couple more steps in the bayou". Am I the only one crying laughing at this jazzy comeback? /ded.
    Seriously wicked burn!!! She showed you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Here we go, the old geriatric people are playing their bingo...I hear canasta might be fun for the elderly...try that!
  • Here we go, the old geriatric people are playing their bingo...I hear canasta might be fun for the elderly...try that!

I think the game you're looking for is Ca-nasty, and we don't play that around here.

• It's finally come to this...trying to get my IP address to figure out who I am.  Well I can tell I am NOT the OP.  Now that is a completely stupid thought!  Also, if (and I do stress if) the Knot system admins go down the path of actually listening to you, reviewing my posts, and go through the effort combing through all their log files on their machines to find my IP address, it would not tell them who I am.  Again what a stupid idea!! 

You clearly don't understand how any of this works. The point of the IP lookup is not to find out any personal info, but if someone has two TK accounts with the same IP address, then they are breaking the TOS.

And humor is not your strong suit if you have never heard, nor understand, the comment made by @TrixieJess regarding how to internet. Nor do you understand what bullying is, apparently.

But really, are you sure you're not drunk? Because you're rambling.

ETA paragraphs

________________________________________________boxes

Goob!!  When you register for a Knot account the IP address when that transaction took is going to be different when the other account is also created.  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!  This is how the internet works.  And again I do not have two knot accounts. 

Please enlighten me then how to "internet".  Since the word is a noun, not a verb, how does one internet?!

• It's finally come to this...trying to get my IP address to figure out who I am.  Well I can tell I am NOT the OP.  Now that is a completely stupid thought!  Also, if (and I do stress if) the Knot system admins go down the path of actually listening to you, reviewing my posts, and go through the effort combing through all their log files on their machines to find my IP address, it would not tell them who I am.  Again what a stupid idea!! 

You clearly don't understand how any of this works. The point of the IP lookup is not to find out any personal info, but if someone has two TK accounts with the same IP address, then they are breaking the TOS.

And humor is not your strong suit if you have never heard, nor understand, the comment made by @TrixieJess regarding how to internet. Nor do you understand what bullying is, apparently.

ETA paragraphs

Goob!!  When you register for a Knot account the IP address when that transaction took is going to be different when the other account is also created.  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!  This is how the internet works.  And again I do not have two knot accounts. 

Please enlighten me then how to "internet".  Since the word is a noun, not a verb, how does one internet?!

You are about as dense as a pound cake. I'm not going to explain something that will obviously go so over your head that you will need a telescope to figure it out. Buh-bye! Don't let the door hit you on the arse as you leave!
    I think the game you're looking for is Ca-nasty, and we don't play that around here.
    ______________________________________Boxes

No I actually meant canasta, that's a real game.  I guess with nothing to do within a 24 hour day, people play made up games.

ETA paragraphs

Wait, what? This makes absolutely zero sense and is false. Most computers have stationary IP addresses. You create two accounts on the same computer network, your accounts will reflect the same IP address unless you specifically have a dynamic IP, which is uncommon. Admins have the ability to see that on the back end. Creating an alter ego (i.e. having two accounts with the same IP address and actively posting from both) is a violation of the TOS.

Your claim is another example of your inability to internet and/or understand humor. #ByeFelicia
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So you all are wanting me to define bullying for you...well, have you ever heard of this new thing called Google.  Try googling cyber bullying...but since these bullies are lazy, fat and have nothing else better to do, here you go.  Cyber bulling is defined as actions that use information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to intimidate people.  The key word here is INTIMIDATE

While I agree having an outdoor wedding in freezing weather is a bad idea.  The methods used to send this message have been intimidating and down right mean.  Saying things like that's a shitty idea, or making fun of her hot chocolate bar idea, why not increase your vernacular and say something like, Have you thought of idea X, or have you considered idea Y.  Again the.   short answer is no, you have not.

And finally for TrixieJess who said "If you can't internet, go away."  The word internet is a noun, not a verb!  How in the blue hell do you internet?!

I'm actually not fat.

People did make suggestions and (as I've mentioned to you before in response to one of your previous rants, OP even appeared to consider them).  But you wouldn't know that b/c you...image

I'm turning 40 this month, I guess that's halfway to geriatric,. But I only play sex games, and time management video games, does that count?

I'm turning 40 this month, I guess that's halfway to geriatric,. But I only play sex games, and time management video games, does that count?
    Sounds like today's Old Folks to me!

• I have a headache now.

I immediately thought that Knottie# was an AE from her first post because she just magically appeared in the conversation yelling at everyone.

As for saying regular TK posters have nothing better to do, Knottie#s must not have much going on herself to randomly jump in on a forum post so conveniently.

• edited October 2015

It's finally come to this...trying to get my IP address to figure out who I am.  Well I can tell I am NOT the OP.  Now that is a completely stupid thought!  Also, if (and I do stress if) the Knot system admins go down the path of actually listening to you, reviewing my posts, and go through the effort combing through all their log files on their machines to find my IP address, it would not tell them who I am.  Again what a stupid idea!! 

ETA paragraphs

Wait, what? This makes absolutely zero sense and is false. Most computers have stationary IP addresses. You create two accounts on the same computer network, your accounts will reflect the same IP address unless you specifically have a dynamic IP, which is uncommon. Admins have the ability to see that on the back end. Creating an alter ego (i.e. having two accounts with the same IP address and actively posting from both) is a violation of the TOS.

Your claim is another example of your inability to internet and/or understand humor. #ByeFelicia
    __________________________________Boxes

oooooookkkkkk....here we go ladies...dna
    So you all are wanting me to define bullying for you...well, have you ever heard of this new thing called Google.  Try googling cyber bullying...but since these bullies are lazy, fat and have nothing else better to do, here you go.  Cyber bulling is defined as actions that use information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to intimidate people.  The key word here is INTIMIDATE

I'm actually not fat.

People did make suggestions and (as I've mentioned to you before in response to one of your previous rants, OP even appeared to consider them).  But you wouldn't know that b/c you...image

_____________________________________Boxes

Uh-huh....riiiiiiiight

• Hi ladies!!  Looks like my gal pals were busy chatting it up while I was out.  My FI and I were out on the town celebrating.  Anything interesting happen while I was out?  I really can't wait to catch up with my besties.
  • I can't figure out if Knottie#s is:

Or:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards