Wedding Etiquette Forum

Thursday Evening

Re: Thursday Evening

• I'm out for the night. H is home and my swype hates me. Goodnight!
  • And thanks Erin. :)
  • NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:fad06bce-ad1e-485a-88fa-5633f3f01e72">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicki, you remind me of my daughter. She likes Barbie's but is a little nerd. She plays like that with her Yoshi toys.
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

Haha!

My best gf growing up taught me a game called "little guys out the window" where we would find little toys and use friendship bracelet string to tie sandwich bag parachutes to them. Then we tossed them out the second story bed room window.
    I would laugh so hard I would cry. To this day I can not explain this game with out a giggle fest. Apparently we never bothered to clean them up, because many years later her mom found a pile of them in the garden.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi Chrissy!
  • Hey yall, I know I'm coming into this thread again late (and KUI) but when I was younger the sibling closest to me in age was my younger brother so he's who played (forcibly) barbies with me. I also dressed him up in my tutus and painted his nails. 
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    PM the troll!  EDIT: PM ME the troll. Don't PM the troll.

I really want my classes to be cancelled tomorrow. I do not want to be in class until 4.
  • Erin, what time do your classes start? I considered skipping my first one in the morning but decided it was too early in the semester to start missing classes. 
  • Hola!  I'm bored.  I have a prednisone headache but I'm not ready to go to bed yet.  So I'm trolling the internet (not really, I mean, I'm not the troll) and annoying my H.  Ha, poor H.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Hi J&K!

Aryn, my classes start at 1 on Friday. 2:50 T/TH. 
  • I remember this troll, and its been gone for awhile. What brought it back? Who brought it back? Spin class cancelled?
  • Chrissy, if were irrational for a few minutes you could impulse buy tickets to our par-ray. Still not too late to make plans! Or drive. Leave now.
  • I don't know if you chose that schedule but IMO that kinda sucks. I'm so unproductive if I only have afternoon classes. I'd like to think I'll wake up early and get stuff done but I never do. You must have more self-discipline than me.
  • Holly YGPM back atcha. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:9502520b-29f1-48e3-820d-64511edf3adc">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicki, SHHHHHHHH.  Don't Beetlejuice the troll!
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

Will mentioning what I did beetlejuice it?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:be9a4765-aa91-4c11-be94-1f1965af1830">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if you chose that schedule but IMO that kinda sucks. I'm so unproductive if I only have afternoon classes. I'd like to think I'll wake up early and get stuff done but I never do. You must have more self-discipline than me.
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I work in the morning. Sometimes I go in at 7:30 and sometimes at 8:30. I aim for full time (32 hours a week) but usually only get about 30. It's a long day for me usually. I prefer work over school.

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:56cff4db-fe02-48ce-b688-9995d862f132">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]J&K, I love reading the conversations you have with your H.  They are quite hilarious.

Ha, I know.  I wish I was as funny as he is.  I get jealous that he's funnier than me.  It's a fact.

• That makes more sense. I prefer work over school too, although I can never get a full time job with my schedule. I have classes required by my majors that have nothing to do with my future profession so it makes it hard to focus on those classes when I could be working. 
  • Guys, I'm reading the Let's Play a NWR Game thread, and I just want to say that I'm an excellent rapper, and I'm little hurt.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:7320db8b-4d9f-4680-b8f4-b83cdc00e098">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why are you hurt?
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

Because Mel said no one in that thread was a good rapper.  I'm not actually hurt, I just don't like when everyone isn't paying attention to me.

• edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:3b913aee-1f05-43bd-b80a-9a018eb507cf">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Evening : Because Mel said no one in that thread was a good rapper.  <strong>I'm not actually hurt, I just don't like when everyone isn't paying attention to me.</strong>
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha I like your honesty. </div>
  • Ok late nighters, I am headed to bed. Good night! Ps: Chrissy stop making excuses and make it happen! (but I totally get why you can't).
  • I thought the rap was funny. I have ZERO rapping skills. I'm not quick with the words like that.
  • Night Nicki!
  • Ok, now I do feel awkward though.  I'm a thread crasher, and I'll fully admit I didn't read any of this thread.  I just wanted to entertain myself.

• I'm with Erin on this one. I can't even write a poem for English classes. 
  • Haha!  Holly, I have about 7 more saved in my drafts to post to my blog eventually.  My favorite is the one where i tried to ask him questions about my inhaler.  I don't even know if I posted that one or not yet. 

I can't write poems either.  The rapping was really, really hard for me.  I prefer to stutter, say "ummm" and "like" a lot, and trip over my words, normally.

• I read the first and last page of this thread before joining in. I also just wanted some entertainment to avoid homework a little longer. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thursday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:52efcaac-e260-4bbe-bbf2-1d556257aaecPost:9770c8f3-7946-412b-a9a6-1266da5de76a">Re: Thursday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]J, the one where he says he's not your pharmacist?  You did post that one. 

Ha, yup, that's the one!

• Crash away J&K. I'm bored too. I need a new book to read. I have a silly confession. I've been reading a blog since 2007-ish and the woman who writes it posted about her daughter asking, "Why doesn't Daddy live at home anymore?" I'm a little sad. Stupid, I know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards