Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays

Re: Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sounds-like-someone-has-a-case-of-the-mondays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d6c3f31-4220-4877-bf62-091bc5400098Post:c8340031-1517-456f-b79c-f9b3dcf13e87">Re: Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can barely finish a small blizzard.  I'd barely be able to make a dent in a large one.  I can eat an entire bag of chips in one sitting though (not that I've done it recently).
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

I ate 3/4 of it and put the rest in the freezer. I'll probably finish it before the night is over. Sometimes I'm like a bottomless pit with my appetite and then other days I eat like a bird.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I will eat a whole pizza myself no problem. Diet or not. Pizza is amazing, especially if it is well done vegan pizza. My parents judged me when we went out two weeks ago, and I just gave them a completely unapologetic look.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Haha Nikki - I have no shame when it comes to pizza. I might actually get myself one on Sunday. It's my bridal shower - so I might go out kind of early and have pizza for breakfast before the shower and then again for dinner. 
  • Options
    Petal, what gym do you go to (PM me if you want)?  I've been considering the $10/month one, but I haven't gotten around to actually checking it out.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    A blizzard sounds delightful.  I love butterfinger ones. 

I am embarrassed to admit it, but I too, can eat an entire bag of chips in one sitting.  No matter what size the bag is.  FI loves chips and keeps them in the house, I have to pretend they are not there. 

Oh darn, I napped, and goofed around so long, I can't make it to the Y tonight to work out.  ooops. 

Go Petals, 2 days is a great start!
  • Options
    Pretending doesn't work for me, Ski.  If they're here, I'll eat them.  It's bad.  That's why we don't keep too much bad stuff around the house.

• Options
    Ugh, I haven't worked out since my shoulder issues started, but I need to get back to it. I'm in a wedding in July and bridesmaids dresses are not very forgiving.
  • Options
    Admar, pretending and putting them on the top shelf, in the tall cupboard over the stove, that I would have to pull the chair over to reach them helps.  Also, I have pasted a picture of me on my fridge at 30 pounds lighter.  Does amazing things for ones appetite.

• Options
    I'm sure it'll be fine Angel : ) Do you ahve a pic of the dress?

And: EEEEEEP! The photographer just called me and I should be receiving my contact sheet in a few minutes!!!! I can't wait to see some of the pictures : D
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  It's one of my favorite pictures.  We were very happy and relieved but I think we were also laughing hearing our recessional song...We Go Together from Grease and getting ready to do the "Wha oooh yeah!" part. It was was a last-minute decision (like midnight the night before). Loved it.

Now I'm scared to read the tooth story.  I hate that dream when all your teeth fall out; I have it all the time. Last week I dreamt that one of my veneers (should that be in a confessions thread?) fell out and I was crying and crying because it had just turned 5 pm and my dentist wasn't answering the phone.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Sounds like my brother's wish for a DQ trip is being granted by my mom. I'm gonna tag along after all this ice cream talk. :)
  • Options
    Adamar - YGPM since I started writing a novel about my gym life, haha.

Thanks Ski!

I don't buy ice cream because I eat it every night until it's gone. I've been known to eat it for breakfast. I can also eat a whole pizza.

This thread is not helpful for my diet. I've read about burgers, pizza, ice cream and chinese food. I feel hungry now. Must resist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can do it Petal!!!!
  • Options
    Petal, you me,Disney, pizza and ice cream in June.
  • Options
    Petal, YGPM back.

• Options
    Poke, here it is:

They haven't come in yet, but they should pretty soon.
  • Options
    FI and I went to our favorite bakery today and I brought home key lime cheesecake. I just took two bites and almost died from sweetness overload.

Now I'm thinking I could not eat again for another month. :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good job, Petal!

I'm struggling to back into my workout routine too.  I seriously fell off the wagon since the holidays and we did some major, major damage during our trip home for spring break.  We ate like there was no tomorrow; loading up at all our favorite restaurants/fast food that we don't have here. It's kinda gross looking back at it. But so yummy.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    That doesn't look too unforgiving. Is it the fabric?
  • Options
    Nicki it's a date! We are going to Epcot this month to see the flowers and I thought about how the next time would be with YOU!

That's a cute dress Angel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Adamar - YGPM again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It may have just been the color that we tried on in the store, it was pretty hideous. Plus, it was a few sizes too big and it just looked awful. Hopefully in that color and in my size, it will look better. I want it to come in soon so I know what kind of alterations I need. I'm just going to take it to a dry cleaner though... I don't have money to shell out for a professional seamstress.
  • Options
    Angel that dress is really cute! 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays:[QUOTE]Nickinbsp;it's a date! We are going to Epcot this month to see the flowers and I thought about how the next time would be with YOU!That's a cute dress Angel. Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]I CANNOT WAIT! I hope you don't mind if Elliot and I wear matching outfits. Although we could save them for that Monday, as to not subject to our full on awkwardness.
  • Options
    That looks like a cute dress.

Tracy - your flowers look so pretty.
  • Options
    I hate when the page of the thread gets really long and I have to scroll a lot. I'm always relieved when a new page starts.

#Firstworldproblems
  • Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, when are you guys going to Epcot?

• Options
    edited May 2012

If you wear your shirts we will be able to take pictures of you around the world. We are really easy going about such things. I will just call you a tourist ;)

ETA: Adamar - June 17th - right Nicki?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, Loopy!  My friend and her sister actually volunteered to do all the flowers. She's not a professional, she's actually an architect, but she absolutely loves flowers and called the LA Flower District her "home away from home". She's awesome.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Ihope you don't have to get much altered on it Angel.

Disney sounds like fun. I have only been once. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards