Snarky Brides
Options

Unpop ops/flameable confessions

Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:4def4c9b-022d-4a67-9794-0dfed44e5cf0">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : Lol! I hate using lol but I really did at your story. That would have been pretty embarrasing! Would it have been better if she answered you?
    Posted by NicoleSahara[/QUOTE]

If the lady would have said something yeah, I probably would have spontaneously combusted!
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:c506d240-be60-4f7f-8b9f-0dce8b373ecb">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : If the lady would have said something yeah, I probably would have spontaneously combusted!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

How did your mom not bust up laughing??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:5cfe4bfa-e7d5-4002-ad88-403336d3d515">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : How did your mom not bust up laughing??
    Posted by NicoleSahara[/QUOTE]

She totally did after we escaped, lol!
    panther
  • Options
    AATB your fart story reminded me of the motor-home poop incident.

My freshman year of high school we had to live in a motor home for a few months while the house we were supposed to be renting was finished being built. One day, the motor home poop tank was full, so we hauled it over to the dumping place. The line got clogged and my grandma decided to snake the line going from the outside to the inside of the motor home. My dad's job was to hold the lid to the toilet closed.

From outside, my grandma yelled, "Ready?" My dad said, "No," but my grandma heard, "go." Shiit went EVERYWHERE. We had to rip the carpets out of the whole place. My dad was covered from head to toe. He still gets pissed talking about it today. The worst part is that we had to live in that shiit hole for two more months. We had to use a porti-potty outside.
  • Options
    Wow, Steph... he is rather grandpa-like.  Although she doesn't exactly look like a spring chicken so maybe it's not as weird as it seems.
  • Options
    Erin I am DYING at that story!  Which reminds me of the time my grandma flooded a hotel room.

It was me, my mom, three sisters, aunt and uncle and my grandma in the Twin Cities and we were all exhausted after having spent the day on amusement park rides at Valley Fair.  My grandma was in the bathroom, presumably getting ready for bed, but she was in there for quite a while.  We heard the toilet flush, and then she was in there for a few more minutes.  My mom was concerned, so she and I went up to the door and she knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Mom, are you okay?"  My grandma said "yes I'm fine" and then flushed the toilet again.

Moments later, water came flowing out from underneath the door.  Water, toilet paper, shiit, everywhere.

My uncle was so pissed because it was so bad we had to switch rooms, and he was already in bed.  Lol.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:9255321c-b67c-4a81-af33-56de3e1678f8">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erin I am DYING at that story!  Which reminds me of the time my grandma flooded a hotel room. It was me, my mom, three sisters, aunt and uncle and my grandma in the Twin Cities and we were all exhausted after having spent the day on amusement park rides at Valley Fair.  My grandma was in the bathroom, presumably getting ready for bed, but she was in there for quite a while.  We heard the toilet flush, and then she was in there for a few more minutes.  My mom was concerned, so she and I went up to the door and she knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Mom, are you okay?"  My grandma said "yes I'm fine" and then flushed the toilet again. Moments later, water came flowing out from underneath the door.  Water, toilet paper, shiit, everywhere. My uncle was so pissed because it was so bad we had to switch rooms, and he was already in bed.  Lol.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That is a seriously clogged toilet. I'm sitting next to my sleeping H trying to laugh as quietly as possible. It's difficult.

</div>
  • Options
    annie912annie912 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:16177f69-c6dd-4129-9ab1-8ef203086e88">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : HA!  We blame barking spiders.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

FI used the "barking spiders" excuse. I had never heard the term before. I will very uncomfortably hold it and try everything I can to get out of the room rather than do it in front of him. I can't even poop in our master bath if he's in the bedroom. If a fart happens to "sneak out" in bed and I realize it (usually in that weird not quite asleep, not quite awake stage), I pretend to snore just in case he was awake and heard it hoping he won't realize what it was.

The dog burps more than he farts, and is fine with burping, almost proud even. When he farts, though, it seems to surprise him everytime and I think it's hilarious.

ETA: "If a fart..." rather than "If one..." so it doesn't sound like I pooped in bed. Must read over before hitting post...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad we're still talking about poop lol.

I also don't get how guys can take so long in the bathroom either. If I'm in there for more than 5 or so minutes, my legs start to fall asleep. Sometimes, my H will go into the bathroom to shiit, and he'll be in there so long that I forget he's in there, and start roaming around the house looking for him.

When my dad was at boot camp for the Navy (so this was around 1981), he got a letter from home at mail call just before it was time for them to go to chow. He decided to hang back and read the letter from home while he dropped a deuce, then catch up to his company at the chow hall when he was done. Apparently, he was more exhausted than he thought he was, because he fell asleep in the middle of doing his business. An hour later, his drill sergeant came looking for him, saw his boots under the stall door, and yelled his name. My dad was so startled that he shot straight up, only to subsequently fall back down because both his legs had fallen asleep. Poor guy.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:b689c220-9c81-4da4-a171-6322dd39dc37">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's another unpop (?) op... MNVegas? (she posted in that thread that was just linked.) Her wedding pictures creep me the eff out. I know "age is just a number" or whatever bs, but seriously. Her H is old enough to be her great-grandpa. ick. ETA: if you're lazy, here's her bio: <a href="http://www.mywedding.com/richlovesmary/galleries.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.mywedding.com/richlovesmary/galleries.html</a>
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

They kind of remind me of my mom and stepdad. They're actually only a few years apart, but it looks more drastic since my mom has aged gracefully, she looks about 5-10 years younger than she really is, whereas my stepdad looks slightly older than he really is.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    I will also blow my nose (even if I don't need to) in the bathroom to cover other sounds. I get uncomfortable blowing my nose in front of FI too, which I know is weird and he thinks is really weird.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So after an hour commute home we are still on the poop/fart talk? Nice.  FIs grandpa called farting "coughing in your tights"
  • Options
    edited March 2012

I always get a kick out of hearing someone fart from afar, and then hearing them giggle about it. Especially if they don't know anybody heard them.

Edited for spelling

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:ef8be71a-3b18-45dd-b44c-edc270c6d800">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]So after an hour commute home we are still on the poop/fart talk? Nice.  FIs grandpa called farting <strong>"coughing in your tights"
    </strong>Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

Oh my God. That is ridiculously funny.
  • Options
    I love it when the little grandma in Christmas Vacation goes "Oh dear, did I break wind?" in her little Betty Boop voice. So cute.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    I'm with Annie. I can't fart or poop around Fi. Heck, I yell at him to get out if he walks in while I'm peeing. He thinks it's weird, and I know it is, but I can't help it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Next topic? I hate dildos.

Bueller? Cew?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:5b6f7a81-433c-493b-ae31-aea5a1f4c156">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Next topic? I hate dildos. Bueller? Cew?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Im sure its going to end up with moles and buttsex.  Just give it time.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I don't see the point of dildos. I much prefer vibrators. I can appreciate a device that multitasks.

On a separate note: I don't get morphsuits. Maybe they got big while I was living in Alaska or something, and therefore not very connected to trends, but yeah, I think they look ridiculous. Who would want to look like a condom-wrapped sperm?
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:aaf10608-69dd-4b7c-a269-5d7bc2979cd8">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't see the point of dildos. I much prefer vibrators. I can appreciate a device that multitasks. On a separate note: I don't get <strong>morphsuits</strong>. Maybe they got big while I was living in Alaska or something, and therefore not very connected to trends, but yeah, I think they look ridiculous. Who would want to look like a condom-wrapped sperm?
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

What the wha?
  • Options
    I'm sorry.... What? Morphsuit?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:c7284ddf-6d03-45d2-b2d1-dd4bff9e2f06">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry.... What? Morphsuit?
    Posted by crnflkgirl75[/QUOTE]

I am afraid to google at work...

I don't use sex toys :/ never have. It is just not my thing, I guess!
  • Options
    Dont be afraid to google it.  They are stupid costumes.  Nothing sexual.

http://www.morphsuits.com/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, I should have prefaced that with "I just saw a commercial for Party City, and I don't get...".
    They're those full-body leotard things that people wear to sporting events (I guess?).
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:5b6f7a81-433c-493b-ae31-aea5a1f4c156">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Next topic? I hate dildos. Bueller? Cew?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>be glad you missed Sarabear's sig pic then. floppy blue dildo and lots of cleve.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:f356ec62-7fc9-411c-b95d-1d78b544e2b9">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : Im sure its going to end up with <strong>moles</strong> and buttsex.  Just give it time.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>CCF doesn't post anymore though.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:b161418c-05a4-43d5-947f-38f1fea49268">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions : be glad you missed Sarabear's sig pic then. floppy blue dildo and lots of cleve.

What the wha x 2?

Yeah, my creepy brain went to this thing I saw brough into that Detriot Pawn show which is basically a bondage suit with a tube for air that is air tight.
  • Options
    It happened yesterday, she changed it. Her sig pic for the last week or so was her bending over in a really low-cut shirt with her boobs hanging out. While holding a lfoppy blue dildo. yup.
  • Options
    Sarabears sig pics are always her tits.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_unpop-opsflameable-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e811d9d-bf04-4d9a-a4c7-e46d98036f06Post:b57272af-38b1-45f8-9eb7-1dfa79b41c0a">Re: Unpop ops/flameable confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]It happened yesterday, she changed it. Her sig pic for the last week or so was her bending over in a really low-cut shirt with her boobs hanging out. While holding a lfoppy blue dildo. yup.

Sig challenge gown awry?

I am not sure if I am more confused as to why that is her sig or why that picture was taken in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards