Options

TKzillas

Re: TKzillas

• Options
    PDKH said:
    Alh728 said:
    Alh728 said:
    misshart00 said:
    OP, how old are you? You say you're young and enjoy hash tags so I'm curious what that means?

I'll be 24. So my post means exactly what i said, I am young, prime age for enjoying social media and i enjoy using hashtags regardless of how relevant they are right now.
    You do realize that a lot of older folks enjoy social media just as much if not more then you youngins.

Yes i do realize that (mother/grandfather both on FB). I am simply stating that i am the target age for SM.
    So that means you post hashtags on sites where they have no utility? 

Btw - also 24. 
    Yes-because I'm quirky and i felt like it.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't realize 24 was the target age for social media. I guess being 33, I should just shut down my account! 

How old were you when social media started? Barely a teenager? 
    OK you're digging. GOOGLE IT! Target demographics for SM is 18-25. Thats all
  • Options
    To everyone reading between the lines of what i am trying to say-HAVE FUN! I have made my points-clear and precise. If you so decide to read further into what I am saying you'll be here for days! LOL
  • Options
    Alh728 said:
    Oh, I didn't realize 24 was the target age for social media. I guess being 33, I should just shut down my account! 

Yes because everything you read on the internet is true.

• Options
    Alh728 said:

But we are too old for teh Google too.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    edited February 2014
    AddieL73 said:
    Well, fuck me. At almost 41, I better delete my social media accounts, too, FiancB!
    Delete your social media accounts?  You may as well throw out your computer and revert back to using feather and ink to write with and an abacus to calculate your bills.
    Screw the quills, you need cuneiform tablets!
  • Options
    Alh728 said:
    To everyone reading between the lines of what i am trying to say-HAVE FUN! I have made my points-clear and precise. If you so decide to read further into what I am saying you'll be here for days! LOL
    I'm having fun. Why would you think otherwise?
  • Options
    Now that we're throwing out ages, I'm just waiting for someone to bring up the "old married hags" bit so I can watch the carnage...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Alh728 said:
    We know exactly what you are saying.  That people over 25 shouldn't be into social media because they are just too old.  That being young means that it is okay and super normal to use hashtags on everything.  And that some posters on here are super meanie heads.  I think that pretty much sums it up.
    EXACTLY!
  • Options

I'm 25 and I don't think I have ever used a hashtag. When did it stop being called the pound sign, anyway?

Quoted for truth.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm 25 and I don't think I have ever used a hashtag. When did it stop being called the pound sign, anyway?

Who created twitter-we can blame him/her! LOL
  • Options
    Alh728 said:
    Alh728 said:
    We know exactly what you are saying.  That people over 25 shouldn't be into social media because they are just too old.  That being young means that it is okay and super normal to use hashtags on everything.  And that some posters on here are super meanie heads.  I think that pretty much sums it up.
    EXACTLY!
    lololololololol
  • Options
    Alh728 said:

Anniversary
  • Options
    Can't we all just be friends?! LOL
  • Options

I feel like this video is appropriate for this thread.

Best. Skit. Ever.

Jimmy Fallon + JT = HILARIOUS!

Anniversary
  • Options
    And the creator of FB is 30 so he should just quit and give his job to an 18 year old.  That way the 18 year old has a good 7 years before they have to retire for being too old to be involved in social media.

• Options

Yes! I've had to explain to my younger cousins what the pound sign is. I fear explaining it to my daughter.
  • Options
    Alh728 said:
    PDKH said:
    Alh728 said:
    Alh728 said:
    misshart00 said:
    OP, how old are you? You say you're young and enjoy hash tags so I'm curious what that means?

I'll be 24. So my post means exactly what i said, I am young, prime age for enjoying social media and i enjoy using hashtags regardless of how relevant they are right now.
    You do realize that a lot of older folks enjoy social media just as much if not more then you youngins.

Yes i do realize that (mother/grandfather both on FB). I am simply stating that i am the target age for SM.
    So that means you post hashtags on sites where they have no utility? 

Btw - also 24. 
    Yes-because I'm quirky and i felt like it.
    #yourenotquirky #unoriginalismorelikeit
  • Options

Yes! I've had to explain to my younger cousins what the pound sign is. I fear explaining it to my daughter.
    At least I am old enough to remember "pound sign" LOL that is rather sad that will eventually be something we have to tell our kids haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards