Wedding Etiquette Forum

Worst Wedding You've Ever Been To?

Re: Worst Wedding You've Ever Been To?

• So i went to a wedding with my parents as a teen which we were told to wear ours"Sundays best" then the bridal party were in sports jerseys. They also had the reception at a restaurant and one of the toliet was broken and leaking toliet water everywhere.

Another wedding was for my FI family. I was not on the invite (even though we were engaged and had been for quite some time and most of his family knew me), during dinner the staff would bring out chicken entrees for those who just didn't like the coarse they had and when it came to a dietaryrestriction I had they were out of the chicken so I hadto eat the vegan entree (which I was also supposed to not be eating) and to end it off FI and I were put in a room which his drug addict sister was also staying. She left her daughter there to be babysat by us as well as constantly left to get more drinks from the bar...we ended up fighting and she came out of nowhere and attacked me. Honestly I didn't want to go in the first place I had just gotten out of the hospital after a week long stay but it was important to FI...i guess briefcase free booze? (He's Italian so it was family hewanted to see but we spent most of the time at our table because i wasn't feeling well)
  • So i went to a wedding with my parents as a teen which we were told to wear ours"Sundays best" then the bridal party were in sports jerseys. They also had the reception at a restaurant and one of the toliet was broken and leaking toliet water everywhere. Another wedding was for my FI family. I was not on the invite (even though we were engaged and had been for quite some time and most of his family knew me), during dinner the staff would bring out chicken entrees for those who just didn't like the coarse they had and when it came to a dietaryrestriction I had they were out of the chicken so I hadto eat the vegan entree (which I was also supposed to not be eating) and to end it off FI and I were put in a room which his drug addict sister was also staying. She left her daughter there to be babysat by us as well as constantly left to get more drinks from the bar...we ended up fighting and she came out of nowhere and attacked me. Honestly I didn't want to go in the first place I had just gotten out of the hospital after a week long stay but it was important to FI...i guess briefcase free booze? (He's Italian so it was family hewanted to see but we spent most of the time at our table because i wasn't feeling well)
    @lookame3639 Both of these sound like shit shows.

How did you get "put into a room" with his drug addict sister?  Did Fi let his mom make the hotel arrangements or something?  Big mistake.  My Fi is Italian too, and they'll pile 8 adults into one hotel room because "we're all family."  I always book our room separately at family events.  I love Fi's siblings, but I don't need to share a hotel room with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• phira said:
    I love this post.....resurrecting it.  I got invited to a wedding on a holiday weekend that had a cash bar. Two of my least favorite things! Don't try to hijack my holiday weekend... And if you do - at least pay for my drinks!
    Fo shiz.  I was in a 4th of July weekend wedding a few years ago with a cash bar - even for soda and water.  Oh, and there was no air conditioning.  It was great. *rageface*
    July wedding with no free water and no air conditioning = FUCK EVERYONE I'M GOING HOME
    Yup, went home less than an hour after dinner - and I was IN it.  Didn't care, couldn't take it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So i went to a wedding with my parents as a teen which we were told to wear ours"Sundays best" then the bridal party were in sports jerseys. They also had the reception at a restaurant and one of the toliet was broken and leaking toliet water everywhere. Another wedding was for my FI family. I was not on the invite (even though we were engaged and had been for quite some time and most of his family knew me), during dinner the staff would bring out chicken entrees for those who just didn't like the coarse they had and when it came to a dietaryrestriction I had they were out of the chicken so I hadto eat the vegan entree (which I was also supposed to not be eating) and to end it off FI and I were put in a room which his drug addict sister was also staying. She left her daughter there to be babysat by us as well as constantly left to get more drinks from the bar...we ended up fighting and she came out of nowhere and attacked me. Honestly I didn't want to go in the first place I had just gotten out of the hospital after a week long stay but it was important to FI...i guess briefcase free booze? (He's Italian so it was family hewanted to see but we spent most of the time at our table because i wasn't feeling well)

How did you get "put into a room" with his drug addict sister?  Did Fi let his mom make the hotel arrangements or something?  Big mistake.  My Fi is Italian too, and they'll pile 8 adults into one hotel room because "we're all family."  I always book our room separately at family events.  I love Fi's siblings, but I don't need to share a hotel room with them.

This is how my family is too. My grandparents have a tiny two bedroom, one bath cottage that we'll pile 20+ people into during the summer without any though. Also our holiday party every year is about 40 people drinking and crashing wherever on the floor at the host's house they can find an open spot. It took me awhile to be okay with my fiancé not wanting to partake in that. I didn't get it, it was so normal to me.
    Anniversary
  • Is having a wedding over 4th of July weekend inherently rude? I thought it would be easier for everyone (95% from out of town) to travel with an extra day off work. Everyone will be traveling by car, so flights aren't a concern, but I guess gas might be more expensive.
    We'll be hosting them very well! Tons of food, plenty of drinks, great hotel at a great price (less than $100). And if the air conditioning doesn't work at our venue they will be making arrangements for us at another venue! I'll make sure its so cool that people will need sweaters in July! lol
  • ashleyep said:
    So i went to a wedding with my parents as a teen which we were told to wear ours"Sundays best" then the bridal party were in sports jerseys. They also had the reception at a restaurant and one of the toliet was broken and leaking toliet water everywhere. Another wedding was for my FI family. I was not on the invite (even though we were engaged and had been for quite some time and most of his family knew me), during dinner the staff would bring out chicken entrees for those who just didn't like the coarse they had and when it came to a dietaryrestriction I had they were out of the chicken so I hadto eat the vegan entree (which I was also supposed to not be eating) and to end it off FI and I were put in a room which his drug addict sister was also staying. She left her daughter there to be babysat by us as well as constantly left to get more drinks from the bar...we ended up fighting and she came out of nowhere and attacked me. Honestly I didn't want to go in the first place I had just gotten out of the hospital after a week long stay but it was important to FI...i guess briefcase free booze? (He's Italian so it was family hewanted to see but we spent most of the time at our table because i wasn't feeling well)

This is how my family is too. My grandparents have a tiny two bedroom, one bath cottage that we'll pile 20+ people into during the summer without any though. Also our holiday party every year is about 40 people drinking and crashing wherever on the floor at the host's house they can find an open spot. It took me awhile to be okay with my fiancé not wanting to partake in that. I didn't get it, it was so normal to me.
    I would have a panic attack every day at something like that.

Hell, I'm already freaking out at the prospect of sharing a beach house with FI's family for three days this summer, and we get our own room for that!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    afaber24 said:
    Is having a wedding over 4th of July weekend inherently rude? I thought it would be easier for everyone (95% from out of town) to travel with an extra day off work. Everyone will be traveling by car, so flights aren't a concern, but I guess gas might be more expensive.
    We'll be hosting them very well! Tons of food, plenty of drinks, great hotel at a great price (less than $100). And if the air conditioning doesn't work at our venue they will be making arrangements for us at another venue! I'll make sure its so cool that people will need sweaters in July! lol
    Not inherently rude at all! My brother's bar mitzvah was 4th of July weekend (a million years ago). It's just generally kind of an asshole move to host a wedding in hot weather and not provide water or air conditioning. Sounds like your wedding will be awesome :)
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • peachy0722peachy0722 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014

This *definitely* isn't nearly as bad as some others, but it was a weird experience for me. This was the first wedding I ever went to as an adult, during college, for one of my best friends from high school. It was a super religious and private ceremony, so I was only invited to the reception, as were most people. This didn't bother me at all, as it is customary in her religion and was expected.

BUT, my friend still wanted to have bridesmaids (even though they weren't involved in the ceremony), and I was asked to be one of them. I said yes, although I didn't really know what that meant for her specific wedding. I waited for further details that never came, so I figured it was just kind of a casual distinction (yes, I know I should have asked, but I was young and didn't think much of it).

I arrived at the reception alone, expecting my other old friends from high school to be there and I was looking forward to catching up with them. I saw the bride's mom and said hello, and she was pretty rude to me. She actually said to me, "Oooohhhh, so you came ALONE? Like, ALONE, alone?" and seemed annoyed. Um, okay. Didn't know that was frowned upon. It was apparent that I had arrived too early (but still after the proposed start time), so that was a little awkward, but whatever. Finally the bride's cousin comes over to me and tells me all my friends are inside, getting ready, and I should join them.

I go inside and there are 12 bridesmaids in matching dresses, laughing and getting ready. Ok, guess I'm not a bridesmaid, except all my other high school friends are. Whatever.

Later, when they're all posing for pictures with the bride, she insists I get in the group photo. Nice gesture, but still kind of made me feel like an after-thought. Weeks later I get a thank you card for the gift/attendance, saying something about how she's sorry they didn't have enough dresses, but "thank you so much for being my 'honorary' bridesmaid!"

Overall it was just really weird. 

• Not necessary worst, but not a good experience. My fiancé and I were invited to his best friends moms wedding. It was at a vineyard and there were no specifics about it. This was in May and smack in the middle of the afternoon. I had no idea the wedding AND reception was outdoors. I am really super pale, wore a dark colored strapless dress. There were no paper fans to give to guests, no shade unless in the tent for the reception, and no sunscreen on the premise. I got badly sunburned that day :( this could of been avoided if I had been informed by the bride/best friend that this was an all outdoor event.
  • phiraphira member
    @peachy0722 I just don't even understand what on earth was going on with that wedding/bride.
    Anniversary
  • phira said:
    afaber24 said:
    Is having a wedding over 4th of July weekend inherently rude? I thought it would be easier for everyone (95% from out of town) to travel with an extra day off work. Everyone will be traveling by car, so flights aren't a concern, but I guess gas might be more expensive.
    Not inherently rude at all! My brother's bar mitzvah was 4th of July weekend (a million years ago). It's just generally kind of an asshole move to host a wedding in hot weather and not provide water or air conditioning. Sounds like your wedding will be awesome :)
    I also agree, not inherently rude in the slightest.

I'm peeved because FBIL's wedding is July 5th at the Jersey Shore.  For anyone who doesn't know, the Garden State Parkway notoriously becomes a parking lot that weekend.  We live a couple hours away on a good day.  So this means we'll have to be stuck in traffic for HOURS.

So no, the 4th of July isn't rude, but it is pretty inconsiderate that they chose that particular location knowing the Jersey shore summer traffic.  The whole weekend at the Shore is going to be a nightmare.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• phiraphira member
    @JCBride2014 Yeah, I do think that certain times of the year are not great for guest travel/accommodations. While sometimes, there's only one date that works, and it's that awful date for a lot of guests, I do feel like people should make at least some effort to consider if they're picking an inconvenient date. A lot of people treat July 4th weekend, Memorial Day, and Labor Day as holidays that are great for weddings (since you get some time off, but they're not like Thanksgiving or Christmas where everyone already has plans), but depending on where your wedding is, those weekends can be terrible.

Case in point, my worst wedding as a guest (which I mentioned paaaages ago) was held on September 2nd. The fact that it was Labor Day weekend was totally not a problem. The problem?

I live in Boston. September 1st is when everyone moves. Everyone. It's called Allston Christmas. And guess who was moving into an Allston-Brighton apartment on September 1st that year? We were.

Needless to say, people were not terribly happy about the date.
    Anniversary
  • Way back in the mid 80's, my friend had a two tiered ceremony.  Cake and punch were served for those at the church, but only certain people.  The rest had a nice dinner at another location.
  • phira said:
    @peachy0722 I just don't even understand what on earth was going on with that wedding/bride.
    Me neither-that's one of the sadder "bad wedding" stories I've ever read.
  • peachy0722peachy0722 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Jen4948 said:

phira said:

Me neither-that's one of the sadder "bad wedding" stories I've ever read.

Yeah, I was telling the story to FI, and his response was, "so you never talked to her again, right?" When I think back on it now it does seem pretty appalling. And honestly our friendship did kind of dissolve afterwards.
  • Ok...i guess I'll also say my first "wedding" was a shit show.

-ex and I "eloped" at a chapel nearby. I tried my best to make it as wedding like as possible got changed in a bathroom and walked in from the side...

-later my mom threw me a delayed reception. She hosted the guests perfectly there was plenty of food and non alcoholic drinks...a few alcoholic drinks though

- the alcoholic drinks were all hoarded and consumed by my sister (she didn't approve of the marraige) and she proceeded to get shit faced.

-we did a "bouquet" toss and a garter toss

-sister caught the bouquet then proceeded to give it back, she broke at least 2 glasses her son was running around playing in large ice buckets and then she eventually went to my parents room to sleep it off.

- I remember writing thank you notes (very personalized ones as well) but I don't remember sending them

needless to say the marraige fell apart after less than a year, We divorced and I've never been happier about that.

Also now that I'm planning my second wedding we are planning on properly hosting all our guests, we've even cut the guest list considerably so we can properly host our guests.

• So i went to a wedding with my parents as a teen which we were told to wear ours"Sundays best" then the bridal party were in sports jerseys. They also had the reception at a restaurant and one of the toliet was broken and leaking toliet water everywhere.

Another wedding was for my FI family. I was not on the invite (even though we were engaged and had been for quite some time and most of his family knew me), during dinner the staff would bring out chicken entrees for those who just didn't like the coarse they had and when it came to a dietaryrestriction I had they were out of the chicken so I hadto eat the vegan entree (which I was also supposed to not be eating) and to end it off FI and I were put in a room which his drug addict sister was also staying. She left her daughter there to be babysat by us as well as constantly left to get more drinks from the bar...we ended up fighting and she came out of nowhere and attacked me. Honestly I didn't want to go in the first place I had just gotten out of the hospital after a week long stay but it was important to FI...i guess briefcase free booze? (He's Italian so it was family hewanted to see but we spent most of the time at our table because i wasn't feeling well)

His dad made an paid for the reservation so I can't be to angry(FI dad and new girlfriend were set up in their own room and FI brother and his family were in their own room) but it irked me i was left to babysit her daughter (and her) as she got very drunk the entire night and even kept going down to the hotel bar to get more drinks and bring them back to our room. At the end of the night i was exahsted and not feeling well at all (since i am on perscriptions i had to count all my pills before and after staying with her) and the last time she came in and wouldnt shut up i tried to tell her she was irrisponsible leaving her daughter unattended and she jumped ontop of me, FI had to catch her mid air and yelled she was going to bed NOW!

The hotel we stayed in also was awful they first put us in a room that the maid hadn't finished cleaning (there was cleaning supplies all over the place and a red stain on the floor they were trying to get out dirty sheets everything). Neither of them wanted to call and request a new room so I called and I was asked if I had left a thing on the door stating not to clean the room. I had to tell them multiple times that we JUST got in the room we just checked in!
  • afaber24 said:
    Is having a wedding over 4th of July weekend inherently rude? 
        I think any date you pick has the potential to be inconvenient for SOMEONE. All you can do is make sure your VIPs are good with it and don't be too upset if other guests decline because of a date. No one is forcing them to go. That's partly why we are doing immediate family only. Less people to coordinate!
  • phiraphira member
    Fairyjen1 said:
    afaber24 said:
    Is having a wedding over 4th of July weekend inherently rude? 
        I think any date you pick has the potential to be inconvenient for SOMEONE. All you can do is make sure your VIPs are good with it and don't be too upset if other guests decline because of a date. No one is forcing them to go. That's partly why we are doing immediate family only. Less people to coordinate!
    AMEN.
    Anniversary
  • I feel mean snarking, especially since this wedding was years ago and I didn't even attend, but I need to get it out--now that I am planning a wedding myself, I see how ridiculous it all really was. At the time I was only 21-22 and so was the bride, and I thought brides and grooms could pretty much do whatever they wanted with their weddings, but even when I was young and clueless of etiquette, something about this wedding just seemed so "off" to me. I always thought it just seemed like everything about the wedding said "we're trying to save as much money as possible," but now I realize it came off as "we don't care about our guests." Like I said, they were young and didn't have a lot of money so I feel kind of bad, but here goes:

I was verbally told to save the date and then never invited. Not that this is a huge deal, but don't make a point of seeking me out to tell me when your wedding is and that you can't wait to have me there and then not invite me. They didn't invite SOs unless the couple was engaged or married--again at the time, I just thought "oh that's mildly annoying," now I know that it's actually pretty rude. They had their wedding on a Friday evening, which isn't rude in itself, but guests had to take off of work to attend, and worst of all, it was a dessert and appetizers reception...at a time when you normally would have dinner. They had an unhosted gap, during which most guests went to fast food restaurants. I can't remember what the bridal party did for dinner--I think someone ran and got them McDonald's to eat while they took pictures. They apparently did a dollar dance, which is something I've seen done dozens of times--I always thought "oh I would never do that, dancing with other people for money just seems odd and embarrassing to me," but I never thought it was actually rude until I was older. However, they road-tripped somewhere for their honeymoon, and posted a photo of them holding all of their dollar dance cash in the car with a caption about using the dollar dance cash for gas or food runs or whatever, and even in my young, etiquette-less state I couldn't help but think how gauche that was. It still makes me cringe to think about it.

I would also like to add my fiance learned that someone he works with is having a PPD and was so weirded out by it. We're both pretty laid back people who don't mind most major etiquette mistakes like cash bars (though we are not having any such gaffes at our wedding). We do have friends who had a PPD one month after their courthouse wedding (big wedding already was planned, immigration problems forced them to have courthouse wedding), and we really didn't mind that. But we were talking about finding a time to apply for our marriage license, and he said someone he knew at work just got his even though they aren't getting married for another year. I asked him how could that be, because marriage licenses have to be signed within 60 days of being issued in our county. My fiance thought that when you apply for your marriage license you are legally married right then and there and didn't realize that you wait until your wedding day to sign it. When I told him that he thought it was so ridiculous then that these people would be married for an entire year and then having a "wedding." He just kept wondering aloud why anyone would do that.

It just makes me laugh because in a lot of cases, you don't need to actually know much about proper etiquette in order to avoid most major mistakes.
  • phira said:
    @JCBride2014 Yeah, I do think that certain times of the year are not great for guest travel/accommodations. While sometimes, there's only one date that works, and it's that awful date for a lot of guests, I do feel like people should make at least some effort to consider if they're picking an inconvenient date. A lot of people treat July 4th weekend, Memorial Day, and Labor Day as holidays that are great for weddings (since you get some time off, but they're not like Thanksgiving or Christmas where everyone already has plans), but depending on where your wedding is, those weekends can be terrible.

Case in point, my worst wedding as a guest (which I mentioned paaaages ago) was held on September 2nd. The fact that it was Labor Day weekend was totally not a problem. The problem?

I live in Boston. September 1st is when everyone moves. Everyone. It's called Allston Christmas. And guess who was moving into an Allston-Brighton apartment on September 1st that year? We were.

I'm getting married in Plymouth, and was considering a Friday wedding before I decided on a location. Once I decided I liked the Plymouth venue, I realized there was NO WAY I could ask my guests to sit in Friday afternoon Cape traffic to get to my wedding. 

RT 3 becomes a nightmare as everyone heads south on the weekends for Cape Cod.
    Anniversary
  • phiraphira member
    ashleyep said:
    phira said:

I'm getting married in Plymouth, and was considering a Friday wedding before I decided on a location. Once I decided I liked the Plymouth venue, I realized there was NO WAY I could ask my guests to sit in Friday afternoon Cape traffic to get to my wedding. 

RT 3 becomes a nightmare as everyone heads south on the weekends for Cape Cod.
    You just cited my #1 reason that I rarely go to the Cape anymore. God it's so bad. When I do go, I always stay until 8-9pm on Sunday night and head back to Boston then, when the roads are empty.
    Anniversary
  • @phira - hey I've seen you post about the Boston moving day before. I googled it to see exactly what and why it is done.  So...why on earth is this a thing? Everything I've seen on-line just looks miserable. It's like everyone decides the only time they can ever move is the 24 hour period, they all get their U-haul that morning and park it, sit in hours of other people parking their U-hauls and packing them on streets where a bunch of U-hauls don't fit, and then shit is left in peoples apartments, on their lawns, etc. Is that really how it is? And again...WHY? 
  • phiraphira member
    @abbyj700 It's pretty terrible. Combination of factors, honestly.

- We have a pretty bad landlord situation in Boston. There's no rent control, and some of the worst landlords can very easily continue to operate the way they want to because agencies/departments that are supposed to stop them are entirely overwhelmed. There's not enough power to punish landlords who break the law, and they're assholes to a lot of tenants. We consider ourselves lucky to have the landlord we do have, and honestly, he's pretty mediocre in terms of what's actually expected of him by the letter of the law.

- Boston's reputation for being mind-bogglingly obnoxious to drive in is well deserved. The streets are a mess for traffic AND for parking.

- I think we might have the highest concentration of colleges/universities in the country in Greater Boston. The student population is astounding, and a lot of students (undergraduate and graduate) live in apartments, not on-campus housing.

So basically you end up having TONS of people who are moving on September 1st (because of the student populations), and lots of people aren't able to just stay the night at their old place (landlords can make them leave by midnight on September 1st), there's a delay in cleaning apartments (if you're lucky) and getting keys, so you have several hours when you can't get to your new place, everyone's parked illegally, and everyone's moving themselves (no pros) so the whole process is messier and more time-consuming.

It's really a nightmare. Fortunately, we're at our place for at least one more year (just got the lease renewal yesterday), but I've already made it clear to my partner that we're opting for an August 1st lease next time. I'd rather pay rent for two apartments for a month than move on September 1st ever ever ever again. I got into a car accident when we moved last time (totally minor accident, major headache), and I'm not interested in risking that again.
    Anniversary
  • @phira

Wow...it is apparently everything the websites make it out to be. TERRIBLE. I'm with you - I think I'd opt to pay the extra money just not to deal with that shit. That seriously sounds like my worst nightmare. The last time I moved (and will be for a while as I purchased a home) - I packed and labeled EVERYTHING. I organized by room on where it was going to end up, I moved boxes out slowly and then the furniture all at once. But with buying a house - you get that benefit because your mortgage isn't due until the next full month and you can close on like the 5th and give yourself 3 weeks of overlap without double money. It's pretty nice. 
  • So the wedding itself wasn't too bad but the date they had their wedding on was horrendous. A friend of ours decided to get married the Sunday before Labor Day, which would be annoying for any area, I imagine but where I live it is a nightmare. I live in Kentucky but it is around the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Every year one of the radio stations has a huge fireworks show on the river and it draws upwards of 100,000 people every year. Well the wedding took place in this day. They close the bridges between KY and OH at 6. The wedding was at 3. So during the reception everyone who lives in KY was trying to get out of there by 5-ish so they could make it home before the bridges closed and the bride got snippy about it. It was beyond her understanding why people couldn't stay for the entire reception and just go home after the fireworks or get a hotel room and go home the next day. If we had stayed until the fireworks were over we wouldn't have gotten home until like 1 in the morning, which wouldn't necessarily be bad but FI had to work the next day. It was just really a PITA. If we weren't so close to the groom and his kids we wouldn't have even gone because my family has a get together that day and we would have rather gone to that then the wedding.
  • kitsunegari89kitsunegari89 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Oh, let's see... the worst wedding I've ever been to in my entire life was when my family was a member to a cultish CREC evangelical church. One of my friends was just barely 16 and her father decided he wanted a carpenter on hand, so he did what they do around there; He found a carpenter who was 23 or so and a member to a similar church and made his daughter marry him. She cried and cried and cried. True story. Saddest day of my life.

We left when I was 14, and then I went to a liberal arts school and became a feminist. Yay!
    My colors are "blood of my enemies" and "rage".

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h1kr8sYk1qzve89.gif
  • Oh, let's see... the worst wedding I've ever been to in my entire life was when my family was a member to a cultish CREC evangelical church. One of my friends was just barely 16 and her father decided he wanted a carpenter on hand, so he did what they do around there; He found a carpenter who was 23 or so and a member to a similar church and made his daughter marry him. She cried and cried and cried. True story. Saddest day of my life.

We left when I was 14, and then I went to a liberal arts school and became a feminist. Yay!

Woah! That sounds soooo unreal! I believe you and all but wow that's nuts! Good for you though with what you decided to do in career choices!
  • LOL I'm not a feminist as my job. I'm a graphic designer.
    My colors are "blood of my enemies" and "rage".

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h1kr8sYk1qzve89.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards