Wedding Etiquette Forum

My dad is unable to dance with me at our wedding how do I still include him?

12346»

Re: My dad is unable to dance with me at our wedding how do I still include him?

• OK, I may have used it in context to avoid cursing in front of kids - but other than that?   NOOOOOO. 
  • banana468 said:
    OK, I may have used it in context to avoid cursing in front of kids - but other than that?   NOOOOOO. 
    I say “ef this” or “ef that” in front of my kids so often that now they use it too  :D proper context and everything lol
  •  do! I don't like cursing, and while I have occasionally let the occasional curse slip out of my mouth in moments of extreme frustration, I generally don't curse at all myself. My H does slightly more, but he also disagrees with cursing and is trying to be better about it as our daughter is learning to talk. 

So if we're talking alone, daughter in bed or whatever, about our language use or whatever, I will definitely say things like "don't use that word," or "we can't say the s/f/d/whatever word in front of our kids" even though no one is around to hear it. Most of our families are also anti-cursing so we will also describe curse words as "f/d/c/s word" or "blankety-blank" or "asterisk, ampersand, plus sign, at sign" in place of actually saying the word when describing an interaction or telling a story. 
  • ernursej said:
    I swear like a sailor … :)

Image result for swearing gif

• I'm kind of mad that I answered a troll.
  • I'm very impressed with her dedication to edit every single one of her posts to deleted and ignore post or whatever was there.