Snarky Brides
Options

AYG - Confessions - I Judge

Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:46fddee5-bc36-4753-917a-995dfba55316">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Well I have to say, the first part I react the same way, like yeah I know, now leave me alone. So you are not alone there. But the second part made me smile. How sweet, I'm glad we are not the only ones who celebrate our dating anniversary.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Some girl on my month board, like forever ago asked when our last dating annivesary would be since it won't count anymore once we are married.

I thought that was the stupidest thing ever.  You can celebrate whatever anniversary you want. Obviously the first date is important, without that there would be no wedding.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:75d7e5c8-e2b6-4ac1-9099-70088973110c">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beatles - Dragnana is the most awesome thing I've seen so far this week
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Yay! I love it, it makes me smile every time.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:7a5bd27b-61ec-425f-a66d-72ea9d8a5c12">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : I'll be honest, with work and everything else going on I miss a lot these days, so judge away woman! ;) And thanks for having my back Jen. <strong>That Denise I tell ya. If I didnt love her so much I'd flame her.
    </strong>Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I wasn't flaming you. I was just surprised you didn't see it. I feel like you are around more than me these days, so I was surprised I saw it and you didn't. But you can flame me anyway... I might like it..wink wink
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:295e7350-ac98-4c49-baed-937055a0509e">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : But if you had I would have laughed and laughed

If I did that in every thread that I didn't want to read, I'd be banned by now. But yeah. I would have laughed too. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:927fd143-3575-4c08-aac8-f1941fddbef1">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : She;s the same one that's pregnant and said some stupid comment about her laughing so hard might not be good for baby.  I'm no MD but I'm pretty sure you can't laugh your baby out of you.  If you can someone please correct me.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

So wait...You mean the story that my mom told me about how she laughed so hard that she gave birth to me was a lie?? That is like telling a little kid there is no Santa!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:450c8883-fb95-4868-9e27-661f928c9d81">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : So, it's not okay to talk about posts we don't like to read? Uh. Really? No. That's just lame. Of course anyone can post what they want. They have every right to. And I have every right not to want to read it. It's not like I posted in the thread and told her to shut the fuuck up. Jesus. Get over yourself.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

umm all i said was that i wasn't excusing anyone, because kd asked why steph excused you but no one else. take a chill pill!

eta: and i wasn't saying you had to be all nice to her and answer her questions and welcome it with open arms either. there is shiit i see on here/other boards i have no interest in hearing either. and this will prob be a P&R
    5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:8018ce45-6a4c-4d0b-8367-15f5237e2cfb">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Bahahahhaha... Oh look it's a girl!
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

LOL...Now I gotta flame my mom for being a liar!
  • Options
    I just realized I have spray paint all over my toes and I forgot my jury summons at home and I need to call them by 4 with my juror number.  I get off work at 4.

I'm a bucket of fail today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:128f42bc-5263-4c96-9e3e-1356e102f98f">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : umm all i said was that i wasn't excusing anyone, because kd asked why steph excused you but no one else. take a chill pill! eta: and i wasn't saying you had to be all nice to her and answer her questions and welcome it with open arms either. there is shiit i see on here/other boards i have no interest in hearing either. and this will prob be a P&R
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

She excused me because I'm awesome.

But for real, I think she excused me because I didn't post in the thread. It's one thing to discuss not liking a topic, but it's another to be an asshole to the OP because you don't want to talk about it. So, why would I not be excused?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:0b031c78-9e27-4ccd-b525-d000bcd340e7">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is late, but KD- I just meant... I understand being annoyed by BC talk if it's randomly in the middle of a thread. In my opinion, having it identified in the title means you don't have to open it. It's way easier to ignore.  So, if that chit-chat bugs you, you can skip it quite easily.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

You know what Steph, I have less of a problem when it does come up in general conversation, than the glaring <strong>IUD!</strong> thread.

I know I dont have to open it or read it if I choose, it was just in your face. And it was like the third one in as many weeks. And yes I did a search, they are on every board. It's a little much.

I'm a woman (I think), and I have these chats with my ladies, I've even discussed with you. But it  just seems excessive lately. KWIM?

ETA: And I know Cew is WAY cooler than me, but how come she gets a pass when she complains?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:25bd4779-bb96-4afb-a5ed-6f6750cdf84b">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Thanks we were all pretty livid yesterday. I tried to be the calm rationally one but it was very hard. I told her that everything will be ok and that if needed be FI would contact his church and see what he can do if she needed a new ceremony location. We also told her we would take care of any extra invites that would need to be sent out if there is a change.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

This happened to me as well. I would never of known had I not called them to ask and unrelated question.  I seriously think they put another couple in on our Oct. 1 wedding day because they know the couple, and we don't belong to the parish, yet I had paid the deposit on that date a month prior. I'm still mad about it. I just had to call them to find out where this check is now, because another person called me and said they don't have it. I think that the church secretaries are all fvcking idiots at this point, and I flame every.single.one. God forgive me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:9d7f771c-4828-4b3a-ae1c-3685c72e0d9c">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : I agree about dogs and I get where you're coming from. We have cats. Cats are relatively easy (even though they wake us up at 5am for breakfast). I'm afraid a dog will be too much work. And that I won't love it enough to justify it and I'll end up resenting the work because I'm not a super "dog person." (it has to be certain breeds, I think) Then I feel awful, like why wouldn't I love an animal? How will I ever be ready for kids? But yeah, I don't think I'm ready for a dog. I have too much going on. But then... kids add like 17 hours of work to your day, so... Ugh.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry I took so long to respond. I was in the basement hiding from tornados.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm not a super dog person either. In fact, I'm not a dog person period. I'm always nervous about new dogs, and it takes me months to get comfortable being around any dog. This dog was great: trained, house trained, didn't really bark, would just chill while we watched TV. But we realized that we're just not at that point yet.</div><div>
    </div><div>However, babies are different. I've ALWAYS been a baby person. I feel connections to children after a few seconds. It's just a totally different feeling. I think if we had a child now, it would be a completely different story.</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Nates, that goes with "chillax" for me.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:7a7def5a-0481-4e03-949b-7be24f4d1bda">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate the phrase "take a chill pill."
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

HA! Add me to that list. And for some reason I have been in the habit of sayin "dude" all the time. Someone smack me!
  • Options
    KD- it has nothing to do with CEW being 'cooler' that you. I'm not sure where you got that from, but I don't think I ever said anything like that at all.

I read it as CEW hated when the conversation popped up, because it's overdone.
    You didn't like all of the threads specifically about it.

I'm simply saying- well, at least it was marked as such so you could avoid it.  But, now seeing your response, that apparently bothers you more than if the conversation just turns to BC within another thread.  So I guess my justification doesn't apply to you?

Either way, I've said it before- but I think it's annoying when people start telling people what is and is not ok to discuss on here.  ESPECIALLY if it's labeled as such, and therefore easy for you to avoid.  I just don't understand why seeing "IUD" as a thread title can possibly be so irritating, that's all.  
  • Options
    I say dude all the time, because I'm not a sophisticated young lady.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:5fd3f548-459c-43dc-9338-5616b62a4e2a">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say dude all the time, because I'm not a sophisticated young lady.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

You = Uncouth
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:57e6f4b5-55a4-494b-a9ac-df64c9693914">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>KD- it has nothing to do with CEW being 'cooler' that you</strong>. I'm not sure where you got that from, but I don't think I ever said anything like that at all. I read it as CEW hated when the conversation popped up, because it's overdone. You didn't like all of the threads specifically about it. I'm simply saying- well, at least it was marked as such so you could avoid it.  But, now seeing your response, that apparently bothers you more than if the conversation just turns to BC within another thread.  So I guess my justification doesn't apply to you? Either way, I've said it before- but I think it's annoying when people start telling people what is and is not ok to discuss on here.  ESPECIALLY if it's labeled as such, and therefore easy for you to avoid.  I just don't understand why seeing "IUD" as a thread title can possibly be so irritating, that's all.  

Take a "chill pill" or Chillax, I should have used my sarcasm font! I was only kidding. And Cew already knows she's cooler than the rest of us.

Steph you and I can have a conversation about PMS, cramps, and IUD's till the cows come home. I just hate when ( and I hate to say newb, but I will) just out of the blue screams IUD on the board, to a bunch of strangers.

I find it different some how when I've known you for quite awhile. Does that make sense. You know I still love you more than my luggage.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:b66a56d7-21df-43a2-b335-bf161076d0d8">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Take a "chill pill" or Chillax, I should have used my sarcasm font! I was only kidding. And Cew already knows she's cooler than the rest of us. Steph you and I can have a conversation about PMS, cramps, and IUD's till the cows come home.<strong> I just hate when ( and I hate to say newb, but I will) just out of the blue screams IUD on the board, to a bunch of strangers. I find it different some how when I've known you for quite awhile. Does that make sense. </strong>You know I still love you more than my luggage.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I see where you're coming from. It's like walking up to a bunch of strangers on the street to tell them about your period.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am so uncouth, dudes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:e04b694a-3370-415a-b7f2-3e82810cf2b5">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : I see where you're coming from. It's like walking up to a bunch of strangers on the street to tell them about your period.

Do you want to talk about my period? I know you do!

Yeah I kind of want to get to know someone as a person first you know? It's like a first date sometimes, you'll know when you can discuss these things.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:b916b84f-f729-4915-95e1-9407f8e3e6d3">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so uncouth, dudes.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're in good company.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ugh, I have started saying Holla! I am so ashamed, I think my students are wearing off on me.
  • Options
    KD- I hoped you were just joking, but you brought it up a few times, so I thought maybe you actually were bothered by it. I'm glad you're not :)

And if it's a newb vs. reg thing, then it's totally different. That I completely understand.  I think I was a little less annoyed, because I JUST went through the whole IUD thing, so I understood where she was coming from with the questions/concerns.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:e04b694a-3370-415a-b7f2-3e82810cf2b5">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : I see where you're coming from. It's like walking up to a bunch of strangers on the street to tell them about your period.

Rando on E last week kept trying to tell us about her clots.  Not cool.

Also, sorry I just said "clots."  There's no good way to use that word.  Ever. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:15c147e2-5632-4586-90c8-fce0b1e1765f">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]KD- I hoped you were just joking, but you brought it up a few times, so I thought maybe you actually were bothered by it. I'm glad you're not :) And if it's a newb vs. reg thing, then it's totally different. That I completely understand.  I think I was a little less annoyed, because I JUST went through the whole IUD thing, so I understood where she was coming from with the questions/concerns.

Of course I was kidding. I am a very sarcastic person. And I know where you are coming from because we have discussed it.

I do get the whole, "I want recs from other women", and I'm not saying we shouldnt support each other. But a thread can be started quietly, dont scream at me.

And Cew is the cats poop....get it?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:79dacdf7-2fcf-4440-b5c2-9f7b6286662c">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Rando on E last week kept trying to tell us about her clots.  Not cool. Also, sorry I just said "clots."  There's no good way to use that word.  Ever. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

That just made my stomach turn a little
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-confessions-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a03b4c19-8e6c-4972-bd3f-a1acff6a228fPost:79dacdf7-2fcf-4440-b5c2-9f7b6286662c">Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG - Confessions - I Judge : Rando on E last week kept trying to tell us about her clots.  Not cool. Also, sorry I just said "clots."  There's no good way to use that word.  Ever. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

Over share much does she?
  • Options
    She offered to PM people if they wanted details. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards