Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

game? you might judge me for this but...?

I figured this may be juicier than a regular ol' confession thread, because a lot of those turn into "I should be working, lol" confessions.I'll go first:--I smoke--Whenever I see a black woman, I automatically really want to be friends with her. it's the weirdest thing ever, and I don't know why, but I do. and yes, I know it's not pc, and no, I have no logical reason for it.--I didn't like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. parts were funny, but for me to sit and watch it for two hours felt like torture.--about two years ago, my gym made it so you have to sanitize your machine when you're done using it, and I'm resentful. I can see wiping it off if you sweated all over it, but other than that, I've been going to gyms for a long time and never had a problem. granted, with the H1N1 thing going on, I can see doing it now. but this was started way before that.anyone else?

Re: game? you might judge me for this but...?

• Options
    I couldn't agree more about the gym equipment. I see wiping down the handles, but other than that, no so much. I rarely sleep in the bed with FI.
  • Options
    I hate Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I think it is the stupidest movie I have ever seen. It didn't help that I saw it on mushrooms. I pick my cat's nose. (Don't worry I use a tissue.) I totally threw my coworker under the bus today in the hopes that I will end up getting her fired.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    --I smoke also. I smoke cloves. And I don't tell people I smoke. --I have gotten to the point where I hate talking to my mother. She is a whiney, ungrateful, self-centered snot. And I 100% blame her for my parents divorce. I will hold it against her until I die--I was the one that caught her cheating on my dad. --My mom also used to beat me. She got arrested for in when I was in high school--she sent me to school with a black and blue face. I still dislike her for this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    -- I say really mean things in my head about people I see in real life, then I feel bad and apologize in my head. -- none of my underwear fit me properly but im too cheap to buy new ones.
  • Options
    I smoke occasionally. I was lurking on wedding wire and all their 'DH is the love of my life, everything is perfect, I'm so excited to be married, he is my everything' makes my stomach sink. Not sure why, maybe I should be feeling these things, but I'm not. married life is the same as not married life for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My gay friends make gay jokes and I laugh. That does not make me a homophobe. I judge my co-worker because everyone sees her as being SO articulate and she's in Toastmasters, and she says, "mines" for "mine" 100% of the time. I judge my other co-worker for being slower than molasses about everything. If I have to explain it three times, I'd rather just save myself the trouble and do it my damn self. I judge my cousin's wife who doesn't work and she recently got a boob job. I have to judge my cousin too, for paying for it. I don't judge you, lala.
  • Options
    FI and I got into a money-ish fight yesterday and while we talked it over like adults and said sorry and hugged and all jazz, I'm still incredibly resentful that we had to have the discussion at all, much less some of the things that were said.  It's immature of me, but I really can't help it.  FI doesn't drink and that has lead me to not drink around him.  Well I don't have any friends around here and I have no one to go out with and sometimes, I really miss "acting my age" and going out to bars and clubs and drinking from time to time.  Sometimes I also feel resentment towards FI about this, even though it's not his fault I have no one to go out with, and he doesn't care if I drink or not.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    okay, here's another one. if all I do is pee, I don't wash my hands after. I'm a foot-flusher, anyway. and I hate when I come out of the stall and there's someone else in there, because then I feel I have to wash my hands.having said that, I wash my hands a LOT during the day. just not after peeing. and I have hand sanitizer in my purse, so I use that too.
  • Options
    I confess that jessjo isn't feeling marital bliss because her and her H have some issues to work through.  My marriage isn't perfect but it's been pretty blissful thus far.I confess that I also smoke.  Not full time though.  Still enough for me to feel ashamed so much that I only smoke on my deck, whilst drunk or with friends who smoke.  You won't catch me going outside for a smoke by myself when I'm out for dinner with my H.I am so judgemental of everyone and everything. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    jessjo, in all honesty, do you think you maybe need counseling? I am not going to say anything about your relationship, but just from everything you've ever posted, maybe you and your H need to talk to someone.
  • Options
    I am going to get flamed for this, but here goes: -I do not think Christmas Vacation is funny.  There I said it.  I think it's because I didn't see it as a kid. -I was raised a JW (I didn't tell H this for like four years).  Which is why I never saw Christmas Vacation as a kid. -I totally judge my mom for dropping religion as soon as she met her husband.  I'm glad she did, but I still judge.
  • Options
    I'll confess that I didn't like Mandy at first. She was a bit too much for me to handle. But, I'll admit now that I actually enjoy her honesty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to smoke and quit 6 years ago. But lately I've been craving cigarettes so bad, and every time H is away for any length of time I fantasize about going out and buying a pack so I can smoke the whole thing. But I know he would be disgusted by that, which helps to keep me from doing that.When my childhood kitty died a couple weeks ago, I broke the news to my older sister, and she freaked out and wailed, sobbed, cried "why oh why" (the cat was 17 yrs old and has lived with my parents for years without us). Weeks later, she is still struggling to cope with it, and it kinda bugs me. I feel bad that it bugs me, but she was my cat and I'm at peace with it. I suck.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I don't shower everyday.  It's more like 2-3 times a week.  I don't think anybody can tell.
  • Options
    mandy, that may or may not be true about jessjo. but personally, the first year was not a walk in the park. we're pretty happy in general, yes, but the first few years of marriage are tough. you're both figuring out how this whole marriage thing works, and establishing expectations and patterns that will be there for the rest of your marriage. and what couple DOESN'T have issues to work through? issues encompasses anything from big arguments to minor annoyances that add up.
  • Options
    Growing up, my dad was a huge jerk to my mom and sister and I so I cut him out of my life. He is dying now, and I have absolutely no desire to reconcile with him before he passes away. 
  • Options
    Wait til you see me in the bedroom Rach.  :wink:: Bazing!  (JK... I wouldn't toot my horn like that in a serious manner anyway, especially about sex)  

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    When I'm at home, I always pee with the door open unless we have company. It drives FI nuts. I can't help it that I lived by myself for as long as I did and got used to it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm a tanning bed tanner.I am a complete biitch when FI and I fight.I lurk quite a bit during the school day.I am sorta talking to ex-bff even though she was horrible to me, because I miss her a lot.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    --Salt -I once ate mushrooms that were bought outside a convenience store.  They were fake, and I just threw up a lot.  (yes, dumb I know)Sometimes I wish I was still a stoner because I'd love to rewatch some of my favorite movies, but they just aren't the same sober.I just posted this on snarky earlier - but I farted in blockbuster yesterday right where Mr Stack was about to walk and then booked it across the store.  He very loudly called me out on my uncoolness.  I haven't laughed that hard in months. 
  • Options
    I judge harshly every person who says they prefer to purchase a pet instead of adopt/rescue, online and IRL.
  • Options
    rachnrich, if you single-handedly just turned this into a lovey-dovey post, I swear to god...
  • Options
    I think it says something about jessjo's openness that she actually says anything about issues in her marriage on here, I sure as hell dont and I can promise that there have been quite a few. Relationships arent always easy.
  • Options
    I judge people at the grocery store by their groceries. For example, when an obese person is buying three bags of cheetos and diet soda. I put my headphones in during class just so people don't talk to me. Most of the time I don't have anything on. I will pretend to text when I walk by the environmentalists trying to get me to sign their stupid petition. If I had an extra $15 a month, I would put it towards my $20,000 of debt.I still haven't completely gotten over something that happened between FI and I years ago.
  • Options
    I hate Monty Python movies.  I think that Blazing Saddles is horrible even if it is supposed to be ironic.I hate smoking.  I don't allow smoking in my home and I stew if someone smokes on the patio.I feel like some of my friends are not trying enough to get new jobs.  I'd be hustling at the neighborhood Hooter's to make ends meet if I had to and I certainly wouldn't be buying wine (even cheap wine) and other goodies.  I'd be eating ramen and drinking water.I am perfectly fine not being married but owning a house together and sharing all finances.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    I confess that I am a huge elitist snob about education. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I have absolutely no desire to reconcile with him before he passes away.Jforeman, my dad was an assshole.  He accidentally started his house on fire when he was smoking a cigar (he was on oxygen for emphezyma (?)).  He lived for a few weeks and I didn't go see him.  My brothers were really mad at me, but I've never regretted it.
  • Options
    okay, here's another one. if all I do is pee, I don't wash my hands after. I'm a foot-flusher, anyway. and I hate when I come out of the stall and there's someone else in there, because then I feel I have to wash my hands.I confess to this as well.  It disgusts FI.  I also occasionally (ok, more than occasionally) fall asleep on the couch and then wake up and move to the bed without brushing my teeth or washing my face. I am insanely jealous that FI has been playing iPhone Scrabble with one of my girlfriends, to the point where I want to plunk down $300 for an iPhone just to feel included.  I also confess that if this particular friend was more attractive I'd be worried about their friendship because I am pretty sure she is in love with FI.
  • Options
    *My mother has self esteem and trust issues.  She constantly insinuates that my dad is cheating on her. I don't know how my dad puts up with it.  I honestly wouldn't blame him if he did cheat on her eventually and I wouldn't be mad at him if he did it either.  She's stopped caring about how she looks, she doesn't have a job, and she is always defensive.  It's got to be exhausting for him. *I'm not a smoker, but sometimes when I have a drink I'd love more than anything to have a cigarette or a clove...but I know my H would give me hell about it.
  • Options
    ...ever since the wedding I can't seem to stop eating.  I didn't do any crazy dieting before the wedding or anything, but now I'm eating all the junk food I can get my hands on.  I've put on about 8 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months, and I know DH notices the difference and that I'm eating so much and so poorly, and I'm really ashamed.  ...I judge smokers when the smell of their smoke encroaches on me and my space.  I especially judge my smoking downstairs neighbors whose smokes gets into our apartment.  yuck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards