Getting in Shape
Options

**New Posters come Here (All you people with <100 posts)

12345679»

Re: **New Posters come Here (All you people with <100 posts)

• Options
    Wedding date: Spring/Summer 2015

Weight loss/fitness goals: 80lbs. 

Favorite cake flavor: I don't really have favorites.

If you lurk, how long have you: Not long.

Anything interesting about yourself: I don't have a galbladder.

Any question you might have: Has anyone tried HCG?
  • Options

Wedding date:  Oct 19 2013

Weight loss/fitness goals: I would love to lost 40lbs by my wedding date.

Favorite cake flavor: red velvet

If you lurk, how long have you: a month or so

Anything interesting about yourself: I had a beautiful daughter in September 2013

Any question you might have: How to balance everything and still stay eating healthy and working out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Wedding date:  Nov 16 2013

Weight loss/fitness goals: 50 pounds by wedding

If you lurk, how long have you: just checked this out today

Anything interesting about yourself: I've done it before... I know I can do it again

Any question you might have: I lost 30lbs last year, and have kept it off, but have hit a more than 6 month long plateau, and am beyond frustrated at this point.  I have been using a calorie counter on my phone, and following the 1500 cal recommendation.  Recently I've been trying less because I am so frustrated at this point, even though I believe it may be wrong.  Do I actually need more?  Would adding more at this point actually make me gain, or would it result in losing?  I am obviously not a little girl, and I have a ways to go.  I need all the help I can get!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    Wedding date: May 17, 2014

Weight loss/fitness goals: 50lbs

If you lurk, how long have you: 1st time on board

Anything interesting about yourself: I get bored easily so am always finding new things to do

Any question you might have: Do anyone have any strategies to staying focus. I work floating shifts so can not always stay on same schedule.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to meet all of you. Hopefully having others on here trying to get healthy will motivate me to stick to my goals!

Wedding date: 10/5/13

Weight loss/fitness goals:Lose 80 pounds, eat healthier, try to enjoy working out instead of dreading it.

Favorite cake flavor: Chocolate :)

If you lurk, how long have you:

Anything interesting about yourself:

Any question you might have:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jkrauchickjkrauchick member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    So, I realize I totally skipped this part!

Wedding date:  10/5/2013

Weight loss/fitness goals:  I would like to use about 62 pounds, but overall I want to feel healthier and have more energy for a very special little boy in my life.

Favorite cake flavor:  This is a tough one...I'm honestly torn between carrot cake and red velvet!

If you lurk, how long have you:  A few weeks now.

Anything interesting about yourself:  I cry very easily, like way too easily and I just finished my certification in phlebotomy.  That's about as interesting as I get.

Any question you might have:  If I come up with more I'll post.

Also - my MFP username is jalykr.  I would love to have some friends who can call me out on my cookies or when I forget to track!  One last thing...can anyone explain to me how to add a ticker to my signature...I've tried looking it up, and am coming up with blanks.
  • Options
    So I'm not exactly new to TK, but definitely new to GIS, so, hi!

Wedding date: 10/26/13

Weight loss/fitness goals: Long term goal: I want to lose 25 lbs by the wedding.
    Short term: I want to lose 5 lbs by my birthday (1 month from today) 

Favorite cake flavor: red velvet, funfetti, or german chocolate.

If you lurk, how long have you: just a few days.

Anything interesting about yourself: My FH and I currently live over 500 miles apart. (It's notsomuch fun)

Any question you might have: None, yet!
  • Options
    Hi! Just engaged Jan 18th! Joined TK a week or so after.

Wedding date: 8/1/14

Weight loss/fitness goals: 165 by summer (178 currently), exercise at least 5 times a week, eliminate sugar (starting tomorrow) and caffeine (starting...never...soon)

Favorite cake flavor: ALL THE CAKE!!!!

If you lurk, how long have you: Less than a month, just started posting

Anything interesting about yourself: I am making cupcakes for a friend tomorrow and it just so happens I am starting no sugar as well. Bummer.

Any question you might have: Nah!
  • Options
    Wedding date:
    April 26, 2014

Weight loss/fitness goals:
    To get back to being somewhere around 130 lbs. I have gained a lot of weight slowly over the past 4 years and it's just hit me recently that I'm not happy with that weight gain and I need to do something about it. I'd also just like my clothes to fit me better.

Favorite cake flavor:
    Vanilla with chocolate fudge icing.

If you lurk, how long have you:
    I have lurked for a couple weeks and since getting my gym membership I've realized I need more motivation/accountability.

I've been on TK since September 2011.

Anything interesting about yourself:
    I skate on an adult sunchronized skating team. That's the other reason for focusing more on GIS; I want to get my skills and stamina back.

Any question you might have:
    None yet, but I'm sure they'll pop up over time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    Hey Everyone! I need some major motivation so I guess ill start here.

Wedding Date : Not until May of 2015

Weight Loss/Fitness Goals : I would love to lose 100 pounds. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant with my son.

Favorite Cake Flavor : I could live without cake, but probably carrot cake, reminds me of my late grandpa.

If you lurk, how long have you been here : I have been lurking for about 3 weeks.

Anything interesting about yourself? : not really, I am pretty boring. I am a homemaker with a 3 month old son. nothing too exciting.

Any Questions? I don't think I have any at the moment.
  • Options
    I posted a new thread to say hi, but I'll check in here too!

Wedding Date: September 21!

Weight Loss/Fitness Goals: As I said in my 'hi' post, I just want to look freaking awesome - which probably translates to about 10 pounds on me, and a lot of toning!

Favorite Cake Flavor: Red Velvet - but we're not having cake at the wedding. Key Lime Pie!

If you lurk, how long have you been here: Oh...forever? Been posting on TK intermittently since I got engaged in June, but haven't poked around this board too much yet!

Anything interesting about yourself?: Well, sure! Wink

Any Questions? Nope!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding date: 29 March 2014

Weight loss/fitness goals: Not really a weight loss goal, but I'm looking to build more muscle and lose inches!

Favorite cake flavor:Chocolate!

If you lurk, how long have you: Just popped over today

I've lost around 40 pounds since 2011, but I've put a few pounds back on. My fiance and I try to work out daily. My favorite workout is lifting weights!

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards